🎥Movie Marathon🎥~EddiexGabby

(just before I start, I want to quickly say, I don't really do ships between the boys because I'm not comfortable with that, I'm only doing this one because they're actually dating)

Requested by ADoggo_123

"Eddie, you go get the blankets, I'll go to the store and get some snacks" Gabby said as she stood up after having a short discussion with her boyfriend about having a movie marathon. She left the house and Eddie ran up the stairs to get blankets, pillows and anything soft enough for them to lay on. When he got back down stairs and into the living room he wasted no time and started building a blanket fort. He even went to the extent of putting fairy lights all around the interior. When Gabby got home ad saw the fort she smiled. She threw the snacks on the sofa and took off her shoes.
"Okay, Gabby, you can choose the movies but only if there's no horror" Eddie said with a serious face. Gabby just smirked and picked out a few movies. Despite Eddie's request, she chose a few horror movies.

The couple spent all day in their fort, watching movies and eating snacks and junk food. They rarely ever get days to themselves like this but when they do, they make it as magical as possible.

(sorry that it's so short, and I'm sorry that it's quite a crap chapter 😅)