Magical night

This year flew by. I guess they do say that "time flies by when you're having fun" for a reason. We really were having fun. When I say we I mean Draco, Lily, Hermione and me. Hermione still didn't like Draco, she despised him for that matter but as long as he didn't directly adress her she could stand to be around him. Harry is kind of out of the picture at the moment. He is still our friend and we love him, but he is plotting something big and doesn't want us to get hurt. Don't even begin to think that we aren't trying our best to figure it out, but he just isn't talking to anyone, not even Ron.

***

We just came back to school after a long summer break. I didn't see any of my friends during the summer, it was just Lily and me. She is so grown up and just so mature, sometimes it makes me tear up thinking about it. She still talks about Cedric, absolutely everyday but she has finally accepted that he is gone. And I have too. I wrote a lot of letters this summer. And a fair amount of them were addressed to Draco, but he never replied. I was looking forward to school, not only for the classes and the opportunity to be away from home but to ask Draco what has he been doing all summer.

***

"Draco wait up" I shouted at him as he turned around, but then he turned back around and just kept walking.

I eventually caught up to him and grabbed him by his arm.

"Hey, didn't you hear me calling you" I asked, even though I knew he did, but I couldn't bring myself to ask him why he didn't stop walking

"God its bloody hot" "why are you wearing long sleeves" I added

"I'm just cold, listen uhm I have to get to class but I'll catch you later okay?"

I couldn't even respond fast enough because he just vanished. Something is really wrong with him.

That encounter followed me like a shadow all day. I had a really bad feeling I just couldn't place it.

It way past dinner. I was waiting in the common room for him to come in. He never did, or at least not when I was awake. I stayed up waiting so late to the point that I just couldn't bring my eyes to stay opened.

***

Days, weeks passed, and I still haven't talked to Draco. I rarely see him at dinner now days but even when I do he is on the opposite side of the table. I go up to the Astronomy tower almost every night hoping that he will come, but at the end I just find myself talking to Cedric. I can feel his presence when I talk to him. It helps me calm down.

***

"Hey what is going on with you" I yelled as I grabbed Draco by his arm in the Slytherin common room. I finally found him

"Nothing is going on now let me go Sydney"

"How can you stand here and lie to my face." I shouted

"Nothing is going on? Really, you don't eat, you are skipping classes, your excuse for wearing long sleeves in 100 degree weather is that you're cold and not to mention you're barley ever at school"

"Okay can we please not do this here" He whispered and pulled me by my hand all the way to my dorm.

"I can explain" he said as we were standing in the middle of the room

"Well then Draco explain please I'm begging you explain" I cried

"I will I promise, but I have to do something first because I don't know if you'll be here after I tell you" he said as he came closer

"Do wha-"

I couldn't finish the sentence. He grabbed my waist, pulled me closer to his body and kissed me. After a few moments we looked each other in the eyes and then started kissing again, even more passionately this time. He was holding my face with his hands as I had my arms raped around his neck and Bregeš my fingers through his hair.

He ripped his shirt off and them proceeded to push me on the bed and un-do my button down. He slammed his body against mine as I rapped my legs around him. We looked at each other, with the same mirk on our faces as he picked me up and slammed me against the wall. I moan as he whispers "Good girl" in my ear and starts kissing my neck. It felt better than ever.

***

It was bright and early in the morning. I was in my bed. But I wasn't alone. I slowly looked up from Dracos chest where my head was resting. The warmth of our bodies melted into one. It was so magical. The day was cold and rainy. It was a Saturday, so we didn't have classes. He was still sleeping. He looked so calm and peaceful. I carefully moved his arm, that was wrapped around me, without waking him up. I jumped into the shower. When I came out of the bathroom Draco wasn't there. But there was a note on the bed.

"Last night was magical, sorry had to run, I love you -Draco"

***