Love

Draco
"Everyone was standing in front of the ballroom preparing to go in. Only she was missing. But then I saw her. At the top of the staircase. She was wearing a dark green dress that had thick straps. Top part of the dress was skin-tight up from the top of her chest down to her small waist. Rest of the gown went up from her waist down to the tips of her toes. It was shiny and light as a feather. Underneath the top layer there was another layer that made the dress puffy around the bottom. Back of the dress was V shaped and her whole back was naked. Bottom part was different in the back. It was longer, it touched the floor. Almost like a cloak from waist down. She was wearing small golden hoop earrings.

She lifted her gown with her left hand as she started walking down the stairs. When she was near the bottom, she slowly looked up as she breezed her hand through her long, wavy, black hair. She locked her deep blue eyes with me, then bit her lip as she smiled and looked away. She was so beautiful."

***
Sydney
I could feel all eyes on me as I started to go down the big staircase. I felt beautiful for the first time in a long time. As I reached the bottom I looked at Draco and Pansy. Pansy was furious because she probably expected me to turn up in jeans and a sweatshirt. Then I looked at Draco. His jaw was on the floor but this time he wasn't even trying to hide it.

"Wow twice in the same week, that must be a record" I thought to myself as I bit my lips and smiled.

I looked up at Cedric as he kissed my hand and bowed.

"Thank you for looking after my dress for me" I said with a smile on my face

"Anything for you peanut" he said "the boys were making fun of me because for a split second they thought it was mine"

We both laughed as we slowly went into the ballroom.

As we were walking in I could hear Draco and Pansy arguing but I couldn't hear what about and for the first time. I didn't care.

***

We were all having so much fun at the ball. Dancing songs were giving us so much adrenaline it was crazy. The ballroom was kind of stuffy, but we couldn't care less. We were singing, jumping and dancing around. The highlight of the night was when Snape laughed. God that was something really rare.

***

Then a slow song was put on. Cedric and I looked each other as he slowly put his hands on my waist while I raped my hands around his neck. In the beginning we were just swaying around. But then I looked up, directly into his eyes as he looked into mine. I could feel his hands bringing my waist closer towards his body. I climbed on my tippy toes as I wrapped my hands tightly around his neck. He looked down at my lips and I looked at his. That's when It happened. Our lips locked together and...

We kissed.

***