12

mom's pov
i watched as y/n had gotten up to grab a water bottle. i finished cutting the vegetables when i noticed she stopped and put her hand on her stomach.
mom- hey you okay
y/n- yea just a little pain
she said. i walked over to her and watched as she grabbed her water bottle. i grabbed her hand and placed my hand on her stomach and she groaned a little.
y/n's pov
mom had placed her hand on my stomach and caused me to groan because of the pain. she lifted my shirt just a little and i guess she saw the bruise.
mom- what tf y/n
y/n- momm
mom- im sorry but w-what-
she said going to the fridge and grabbing an ice pack
y/n- mom it's just a bruise. nothing big
i said making her sigh. she came back and handed me the ice pack.
mom- i just don't want you getting hurt, but i guess you've been hurt physically and mentally.
y/n- mom, not helping
i said awkwardly chuckling
mom- i'm sorry
y/n- not your fault mom, i'm gonna go shower
i said and she nodded
mom- come eat once your done
she said. i walked up to my room and grabbed my stuff. i closed my door to the bathroom and turned the water on. after a minuet or so, i got in and let the warm water hit my body. i did what i had to do and turned it off once i finished. i got out the bathroom and put my champion shirt and sweats. i placed the ice pack on my bruise for a couple mins then walked downstairs finding my parents eating.
mom- i'm telling you-
she said stopping once she looked at me
dad- mom told me what happened
y/n- i'm okay
dad- you sure cause-
y/n- dad, really i'm okay
i said taking my seat
mom- me and your dad were talking and i think you should move schools
y/n- w-what no, i'm sorry but i want to stay in school
dad- with the boys bullying you
y/n- no, i just don't wanna leave my friends. i can handle it. remember ive been handling this for the past 2 years
i said and my mom sighed once again
mom- fine your staying, but if anything happens again your out
she said
y/n- okay. nothing's gonna happen i promise
i said and ate my food. my parents were talking about their work while i was thinking about how different life would be if the boys never bullied me which i think about almost everyday . once i finished with dinner, i helped mom wash the dishes then headed to my room. felt like their was something missing but nothing came up to my mind. i turned the tv on and finished watching an episode i started of outer banks. bout an 2 hours later, i turned the tv off and got ready for bed. once i pulled the over over me, i realized what was missing, the geometry packets. i grabbed my backpack and checked the time 11pm, shit.  i first worked on kairi's packet, then ale's, and then mattias which each took me hours, because i hate and suck at geometry . after a bunch of hours of stress and sleepiness i worked on mine. i checked the time 3:52 am and i still had a lot to work on mine.

next morning
i woke up to my alarm going off, i looked around the place and seen my packet half done. i flipped through the two empty pages and noticed i just needed 6 questions left. i put everything in my bag and started getting ready. i did my routine and wore a red, yellow, green, and black hoodie with some jeans and my yellow vans. i just brushed my hair and walked out the room.
outfit-

i walked downstairs and grabbed a cup of fruits

i walked downstairs and grabbed a cup of fruits. i checked the time 7:14 am and just sat their eating my snack. i threw my trash away and grabbed a water bottle. i walked out the house and began walking to school. on my way to school, i usually take the route by kairi and mattia's house when their not their but i saw all the boys their so i took the longer route.