126

after telling ale everything . he helped me kinda boost up my confidence and also walked me back to class . i could feel mattia's eyes on me but i could also feel michael's eyes on me . i ignored them both and took my seat next stephanie .

after class
stephanie- you still wanna go with him ?
y/n- idk
ayiana- you have too
stephanie- she doesn't bro
ayiana- yes she do-
michael- hey girls
stephanie- oh ... hey
y/n- hi
michael- we still down for tonight ?
he said making me stay quiet and look around . i nodded my head and watched him walk away
y/n- i-idk . i don't wanna be rude but i also don't like him
stephanie- just tell him . it's better than going
she said looking at ayiana
ayiana- fine then don't go !
she said and stormed off . we both signed and walked into my dorm . we opened the door and seen mattia and the boys .
y/n- how'd you guys get here before us ?
kairi- you guys are slow that's why
he said without looking at us . we threw ourselves on the bed and scrolled through tiktok . the boys ended up going live , while i was still thinking about michael . should i go ? or should i not .... *sigh* i don't know why this is such a big deal tho ... i think i should just tell him before things get worse .

4 pm
ale- bye guyss
he smiled showing everyone . they ended the live and went back to playing on the xbox . i checked my phone and noticed a message from michael . he was coming to pick me up . their was a knock on the door , which im guessing is michael . i got up from the bed and walked to the door . i opened the door and it was him .
y/n- hey
michael- you ready ?
he said . i nodded my head and looked back
y/n- bye guys
i said , yet they didn't acknowledge me untul robert asked where i was going . i just pointed at michael and seen the reactions on their faces . mattia was giving me like a death stare , his jaw was clenched and you could tell he didn't like the idea . not really surprised tho , he doesn't like michael . i walked out the room and walked next to michael .

they both got into michael's car and drove down to chipotle . while michael was driving , all y/n could think about was if this was a mistake because she couldn't stop thinking about mattia . once y/n noticed that they had arrived , she got off the car and waited for michael . michael could tell she seemed a bit off . they both walked inside and took their orders . after taking their orders , that sat down and began eating .

y/n's pov
nothing really happened . all we did was talk , thinking about it .... he has changed or it's just me that i see him differently because he's making ayiana force me to come . after leaving chipotle , we walked around the college .
y/n- so uh ... why didn't you just ask me out
i said
michael- well uh because you kept rejecting me
y/n- so that's why you made ayiana force me to come ?
michael- i asked her if she could talk to you about it . not force you
y/n- *sigh* anywa-
michael- what are you doing tmrw
he said cutting me off . not this again , *sigh* please help meeeee
y/n- idk yet
michael- cool cool
he said looking away . it was starting to get awkward now and you could tell he was looking for something to say . before he could say anything my head started hurting , maybe i could use that as an excuse ? .... eh sure why not  .
y/n- i should get going , my heads hurting
michael- i can stay if you'd like
y/n- no it's okay . im gonna get some rest . see you tmrw
i said and side hugged him . i walked away and opened the door . i walked in the dorm and seen mattia coming out if the bathroom .
mattia- back so soon ?
y/n- yea . any pain killers around here
i sighed
mattia- bathroom . you okay ?
y/n- just a lil headache
i said walking into the bathroom
mattia- how was the date
y/n- if im being honest ... it was okay and then it got awkward . i didn't even wanna go but ayiana was forcing me and i started feeling bad !
i said drinking the pain killer
mattia- damn that sucks .
he chuckled
y/n- he was different before college . either he changed or-
mattia- he's desperate .... literally
y/n- that's what stephanie said
mattia- it's true . he likes you alot . you can easily tell . why don't you just tell him that you don't like him
he crossed his arms .
y/n- everyone knows i don't like him .... so im pretty sure he knows
i said and we stayed quiet for a bit while i got a message from mely , letting me know that my grandmother's coming to town for the week
mattia- are you going to the football game tmrw ?
y/n- no , my grandma's coming to town for the week so ima just gonna spend some time with my family so
i said giving him a weak smile . we ended up getting some snacks and ended up talking for the rest of the night  .

next morning
mattia- y/n wake up
i heard him laugh
y/n- mmh no
mattia- y/n wake up . your grandma's here
he said and i quickly jumped up to see nobody but him .
y/n- fucking lair
mattia- okay im sorry but it's 1 pm . now get up
he laughed and walked away
y/n- that was your fault . you had me till 5 in the morning . yk i need my 8 hours of sleep
i yawned throwing my pillow at him . he threw it back and me and got on his phone . i got up and went into the bathroom . i brushed my teeth , hair , etc . i did my routine and walked out the bathroom . i looked into my closet and grabbed some clothes . it was pretty warm outside so i wore a purple crop top , some ripped jeans and white vans . after getting ready , i said bye to mattia and made my way to mely's house .

at mely's house
once i arrived . i seen my grandma and mely outside in the balcony . u got off the car and ran to them . i hugged my grandma first , then mely . i haven't seen my grandma ever since mom's funeral so it was kinda emotional . we walked into the house and greeted everyone else that was there . i helped make dinner and desert for later tonight , which helped me feel relieved . no worrying about michael , ayiana , school , but for some reason mattia stayed on my mind . *chuckle* oh mattia .

a/n- hey babes ! next chapter should be intresting (hopefully) 😅 and please feel free to leave some ideas in the comments <33 .