First Date

~ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎~

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

---------------------------♡----------------------------

𝙹𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚗:

He took you to a carnival

He had seen there was one coming into town and knew it'd be perfect, he also knew it's kind of cheesy but hey, some people like cheesy

He asked you out later that day and you of course accepted.

You guys ended up having a great time, both winning some prizes, and ending the night by him walking you home.

It may have ended with a kiss on the cheek which left him blushing 

𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗:

He took you on a picnic!

He asked you out Friday morning at school, and when you accepted, it was all he thought about. He went home that afternoon, planning to meet you at the halfway mark to the park in just a few hours.

He packed fruits and sandwiches and water and juice. (Plus anything else) he found a blanket and of course, changed into a sweater and jeans before leaving his house.

The date went great, you stayed out until you could see the stars, which made both of you lay on the blanket and point out different things while talking.

𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗:

You guys went to a concert.

He had gotten two tickets for y/f/b (or y/f/s) and immediately asked you out at school, you of course accepted because not only was it y/f/b (y/f/s) but because you had a huge crush on Holden.

He picked you up about two hours before it started so you could get parking and walk around a bit.

You both spent the night screaming the lyrics to different songs and laughing at one another.

A/N:

I'm finally writing again. Yay!