My dream~A Jordan Imagine

A/N- So this was an actual dream that I had one night, and I told it to my friend because she was involved in it and she suggested I make it an imagine, so this is my dream, but I'm changing MY name to Y/N for y'all, hope you guys enjoy! (My friend who suggested it was deargodimschnapped)

This dream has the following:

Noah Schnapp

Tom Holland

Jordan Fisher

One of my best friends (Chloe)

Small appearance by Robert Downey Jr.

!!POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR TO ALL THE BOYS P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU!!

---------------------------------------------------------

So, it starts with me and Jordan, and Jordan is cooking breakfast while I'm sitting on the counter and we're talking. Then my phone goes off and I look and see that there's messages in the group chat which is between me, Chloe, Jordan, Tom, and Noah. So I open the messages. (Thomas 🚂 is Tom, Johnny💙 is Chloe, My Loser💞💍 is Jordan, Short boi😔✌ is Noah, I'm not gonna put my name cause it's different for all of you so mine was just Y/N)

Thomas 🚂: Are we still on for today mates?

Short boi😔✌: I am if the others are

Y/n: Me and Jordan are for sure going 🙋🙋

Johnny💙: Going ^^^

Y/n: Jordan said he'd text but he can't walk away from the eggs

Thomas 🚂: Awesome! 12:35??

Johnny💙:Yessir

Short boi😔✌:^

Y/n:^^^

So then me and Jordan ate breakfast and then I put my plate in the sink, and he goes "Are you gonna wash that?" And I laughed and go "No...you can though" So this man jumps up from his seat and runs towards me, making me run up the stairs and I ran to our room and went to shut the door but he got into the room before I could close the door, so he basically tackles me and we both fall on the bed. He goes "Still not gonna wash your dish?" And I go "Hm....Nope" He smiled and rolled his eyes before pecking my lips and walking back down stairs. So I changed and then soon when we were both ready we left to go get Chloe and Noah. When we got there, Chloe and Noah were on the porch swing outside Chloe's house and they was kissing a lot so Jordan reaches over and beeps the horn loudly, making Chloe and Noah both jump and look at us in the car. I waved at you both and then you guys came to the car, Chloe's face was all red and Noah just had that 'No Shame' look.

So we drove to the cafe where we were meeting Tom and saw him inside sipping some tea. We parked the car and went inside and sat at his table. We ordered some food and then all talked with one another, after the food came and we ate, we walked around to the park which was only a block away, so we just left the car parked where it was. Chloe and Noah were holding hands and I had jumped on Jordan's back as we walked. "OH MY GOD!" Tom yelled, we all looked at him and he holds his phone up and goes "OHMYGOD IT'S ROBERTDOWNEYJR" Robert was face timing him so Chloe, goes "Answer it goofy!" So he does and he holds the phone up and goes "Hey man!"

He was talking to him as we kept walking and when we got to the park, we walked just a few inches further into the park (we were all slow walkers 😂) Tom flipped the camera so Robert could see me, Chloe, Noah, and Jordan and he goes "Ew Chloe and Noah! You two are spreading germs, that's bad, let go of each other's hands NOW!" So Chloe started laughing and let go of his hand and I whispered to Tom who was next to me and Jordan and go "That's not the only way they've spread germs" And you yell "Y/N"

So then Jordan walked ahead a bit so I wrapped my arms around him a bit more so I wouldn't fall and Tom put the camera on me and Jordan and all you hear in the park is Robert gasp and then say "OMG NO! Jordan, let go of her now! Put her down!" So we all stopped and started laughing and Jordan places me down and I go "But why? We weren't holding hands like Noah and Chloe!" And he goes "I'm sure you both have done worse than Noah and Chloe" And my jaw dropped and I go "I never did anything wrong with Jordan" And you all and I mean you ALL gave me and Jordan that look and Jordan goes "She's serious, we haven't done any of that stuff guys, damn" So then after like a few more minutes, Robert hangs up the call and we're all just walking around talking, then Tom invites himself over to mine and Jordan's house for dinner, so then Chloe and Noah decided to come as well, so we walked back to the car, and drove to mine and Jordan's

So we decided to do take out, so the boys all ordered the food while me and you found a movie to watch, we ended up picking To All The Boys I've Loved Before and To All The Boys P.S. I Still Love You to start (IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED AND/OR READ P.S. I STILL LOVE YOU THERE IS A SOMEWHAT SMALL SPOILER AHEAD, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

We all sat down, Chloe and Noah were on the floor in front of the couch, Chloe's head on his shoulder and his arms around Chloe, Tom sat at one end of the couch all comfy in a blanket and then on the other side of the couch was me and Jordan, I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his on top of mine and placed on hand on my leg and held my hand with his other hand, we started the first movie and then we were about more than halfway through it when the doorbell rang, I got up along with Tom to grab the food and then we passed out food before getting comfortable again and continuing the movie

Then once that finished, we started the second movie, and as soon as John Ambrose was mentioned, Noah goes "Yo, who plays John again?" And Chloe goes "I'm not sure, I think his name started with a J" And Tom goes "It's Jordan Fisher....Imagine knowing him though, what a life that'd be"

Jordan then goes "I heard John Ambrose is pretty hot though" And then we see John Ambrose on the screen and I go "Nah fam, he's pretty ugly, I mean, I can understand why Lara Jean did what she did" (We had all already seen the movie so it wasn't a spoiler in the dream itself) and so Jordan goes "Ouch Y/n" Which made all of us laugh, then we finished the movie, watched a few more and then y'all left, which left just me and Jordan (you all took an Uber home). So we cleaned up and then I went upstairs and took a shower and all I hear down stairs is "Mhm, yea, AWESOME!" So when I dried my hair and changed into one of Jordan's shirts and sweatpants I walked downstairs and say "Who was that? " And he goes "The studio, on Thursday, so two days from now, I gotta go for a meeting" I nodded and then walked back upstairs with him following me. He changed into a pair of pajama pants, no shirt (😳) and then he sat down next to me on the bed. I leaned into his touch and smiled as his arms wrapped around me, and then I go "I'm glad we're together" And he goes "Me too love"

THEN......

ALL Y'ALL READY?!?!

I DON'T THINK YOU ARE

BUT.....

JORDAN PLACES HIS HANDS ON MY STOMACH AND LOOKS ME IN THE EYES AND GOES "Eight more months to go"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the dream I had!😳

Word Count: 1378