Little New Beginnings

Zacznij od początku

"I know, but I just wanted it to work is all. I worked my as- um my butt off for this. Now I feel like it was all for nothing." Jimin wasn't sure why he censored himself if he was big.

"You can curse you know that right?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah I don't know why I didn't. It's my inner Minnie." They both laughed and continued their drive to SPDA (Seoul's Private Dance Academy).

"I'm excited but are you sure this isn't too much? Jungkook this is thousands of dollars down the drain for some blonde nobody." Jimin explained.

"Never. And I mean ever degrade yourself like that again. You are everything in my eyes Jimin. There is nothing with out you." Jungkook often got angry when Jimin spoke poorly of himself.

"And baby." He kissed Jimins nose. "I." He kissed his forehead.

"Have." And lastly lightly pecked his lips.

"Millions." Jimin gasped and his eyes widened.

"Jungkook what? Are you living a double life or something?" Jimin was truly shocked.

"I just don't tell people until I know they are there for me not my money. And you've proven that time and time again. I trust you Jimin." Jungkook beamed. Jimin was still baffled but they had arrived at the academy so there was no time to dwell on it.

"Let's go get you enrolled." Jungkook exclaimed while helping Jimin out of the car. Jimin was overwhelmed. There were amazing dancers everywhere. People everywhere. There was different music playing all at the same time. No one looked his way. No one smiled. Just danced. Everyone looked so serious and tense.

"Jungkook-ah.." Jimin whined as he clung to Jungkooks arm.

"Hm?" He questioned.

"Why are they all s-so serious?" Jimin asked scared to be an outcast.

"Don't worry baby they are all so nice. I promise. And if they aren't tell me." Jungkook told the younger boy.

"Everyone!" Jungkook yelled and gained the big rooms attention.

"Daddy w-what are you doing?" Jimin whispered in his ear. Jimin couldn't help slipping. All the attention was on him and Jungkook. He was embarrassed. Jungkook ignored his boyfriend and continued to talk to the crowd.

"Everyone this is Jimin! He is new so treat him well!" Jungkook yelled to the room with a bright smile. Jimin didn't want to look up from the ground. Not only was he as red as a tomato but he was sure everyone was laughing or staring blankly.

"Hi Jimin!" A girl said.

"Nice to meet you!" A guy wearing a bucket hat spoke.

"Hey we should practice together!" Another girl spoke. He has never been so confused.

"Jungkookie what's going on?" Jimin asked shyly.

"These are all my friends from the academy. I actually attended 2 years ago. I know them all so if anyone gives you a problem come to me." Jungkook warned and Jimin nodded.

"Let's go." Jungkook pulled Jimin towards the office as he waved goodbye to all the now friendly dancers. They entered an office that had a plaque reading 'Dean'.

"Jungkook what brings you in?" The man behind the desk exclaimed.

"A new student." Jungkook smiled at Jimin and let him take a seat.

"He studied at Seoul University for dance but that place is not good enough for him. He deserves better." Jungkook spoke shocking Jimin. How and why is he talking to the dean like that?

"Okay let's get him enrolled." The man smiled and let Jimin fill out a lot of paperwork.

"All set." All the men smiled and Jimin jumped with excitement.

"Thank you so much Kookie!" He squealed and kissed Jungkook passionately totally forgetting the dean was standing right there.

"Ahem-" The man cleared his throat. "Oh sorry sir." Jimin blushed and bowed.

"Thank you appa." Jungkook said as he shut the door.

"Appa!" Jimin whisper yelled.

"That was your father! And I just made out with you in front of him!" Jimin yelled more while Jungkook just laughed.

"Jimin it's okay. He is okay with me being bi and he doesn't mind PDA. He's really cool with everything." Jimin let out a sigh of relief before angrily punching Jungkooks arm.

"Why didn't you tell me Jerk?!" He shouted.

"I didn't want you to be nervous meeting my dad. You were yourself and he loved you. I can tell." Jungkook smiled fondly at his riled up boyfriend. Jimin pouted, but smiled to himself.

"I love it already." Jimin spoke.

"Good now get in there!" Jungkook instructed and pushed Jimin into the classroom.

"Hey Jk!" A girl yelled.

"Hey Jungkook!" A guy exclaimed. Jungkook smiled and waved to everyone.

"Everyone this is Park Jimin. Be kind and help him around." Jungkook asked and everyone smiled and nodded. 'Thank you' Jimin mouthed before pressing a soft but sweet kiss on the tallers lips.

"Have a good first day baby." Jungkook winked and walked out the class room.

"So have you heard about Lisa?" A boy asked making the whole room quite.

_______________________

Hey comment and vote pleaseeee! ✨ Thank you for reading this. It means everything!

Nothing to do with the story but I'm so in love with my Home Screen now