Bonus Episode: A Long Night Ahead

Please read first...

This is a special episode, a continuation of what happened at Episode 16. 

That episode was intentionally cut as this was supposed to happened there but the chapter would get pretty long if I added it...readers may find it boring if the chapter is too long (that episode shouldn't suppose to end really depressing, by the way). Hehe. 

Anyway, this is to commemorate Odasaku (I already miss him) before we start into another timeline in Yuko's life. 

The story is actually divided into two: Book 1 and Book 2, but everything's going to be here and so I hope you'll stay tuned.

We have just finished the Book 1 and that ends with Furano, Hokkaido. The next episode will be the start of Book 2 where Yuko's bound to meet the characters in the anime's timeline as the story progresses. 

Again, this episode is a Bonus Episode.

I highly suggest for you guys to re-read Episode 16 again before going to this chapter. It'll help a lot to understand the situation. 

This will be a slightly lemonade / funny episode (not that intense, though). This episode was made to show Odasaku and Yuko's relationship since they're really a secretive partners in the past chapters.

One does not fall in love that easily, right? I hope you enjoy this. 

If you're not fan of slight lemons, please do not read this. I apologize beforehand.

Thank you so much for reading this far! I hope you'll keep enjoy reading the story, thank you so much!

Just scroll down to begin reading...there's a long chapter ahead.

---------------------------------------------------

Feeling Odasaku's lips on my forehead, I closed my eyes and memorized every single moment...everything...from this night. 

I won't forget it.

"Odasaku..." I called.

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you?"

I saw his body stiffened after my sudden statement. I gently pushed him away to see his reaction.

His face was stiff, he looked a bit stunned too.

"Are you an idiot? Can't you see what position I'm in to?" He replied and there was a hint of nervousness from it.

I ignored what he said. I didn't understand what he meant anyway.

"Then I'll take it as a yes!"

"Yuko...wait-"

I leaned towards him and placed my lips on his'. It was only short, of course. I then pulled away after I noticed something...

Hm? His lips tasted a bit different.

I curiously licked my lips to better know what it was. Odasaku just eyed me intently and continued to watch what I was doing.

"Is this the taste of alcohol? Why is it sweet? I thought it'd be bitter..." I asked honestly.

I never drank alcohol before and so I have no idea.

"You never had alcohol?" Odasaku said, his jaw becoming more tense.

"Not really..."

"Oh, wait. I did...just now." I added while giving him a victorious smirk.

I thought it would be funny to tease him but it seemed to went the opposite way.