"Why are you there?"
He said, seating eventually. Jiyoung chuckled.

"I need to give you space. You might throw up again and i don't want that on my dress."
She said laughing. Sunghoon sighed and rolled his eyes, leaning his head on his seat then sighed.

"What happened yesterday?"
Secretary Yoon whispered, looking at the mirror, finally seeing Sunghoon slept silently.

"He just drank four bottles of soju. I don't know if he's stupid or something."
Secretary Yoon laughed softly.

"It's the first time he's late in the morning so I thought something more intimate happened.the last time i saw him get drunk was like, two years ago? Pfft- that's illegal but no one can stop him. He found ways and he woke up like nothing happened. So i thought, there's something much more intimate that happened between the two of you. "
Jiyoung looked at Secretary Yoon with disbelief, suddenly blushing with her own thoughts.

"Secretary Yoon what are you saying?!! We are minors!"

"And so? I think you can handle yourselves already. Besides, if you are talking about age, Sunghoon will turn to legal age this December so it's really not a big deal anymore at all."

"It's not like that!! Don't you have any family Secretary Yoon? You should know how important that thing you are thinking for a couple!! "
She said looking away,

"Why? Don't you like him?"
Jiyoung looked at the mirror, hesitating if she'll answer or not.

"It's not that i didn't."

You can clearly see a small curve forming on Sunghoon's lips.

"But he's too good for me. Besides, He's a Pessimist, Arrogant, the kind of king that rules with tyranny, He's a perfectionist too and he's merciless and cruel, insensitive and inconsiderate. So i don't think i'll end up with him. Not even a chance."

Sunghoon's smile faded in an instant.

" You see Assistant Shin, Life is short so you need to make the best out of it. You are already hustling with your work at the very young age, you might miss the feeling of falling in love for the first time on your life. It's never too early to fall in love. But it can be late sometimes. You'll never know when your life will end, So you should do whatever you want without thinking of anything. "
This words coming from Secretary Yoon's mouth rendered Jiyoung speechless. He was like a fatherly figure that gives her a lesson.

"Besides, I think he likes you."
Secretary yoon sheepishly smiled. Jiyoung frowned.

"That's absurd!"

Jiyoung scoffed, turning her head towards Sunghoon's sleeping figure.

"This man? Huh! Never in my wildest dream!!"
Jiyoung said with exagggeration.

"I can hear the both of you."
Sunghoon coldly commented, opening his eyes.

"Do you want to buy some coffee first chairman?"
Jiyoung ignored his reply and looked at the window, seeing they are near starbucks.

"I don't want anything."
He crossed his arms in front of his chest and sighed.

"Did you take the medicines chairman?"
Secretary Yoon asked him.
He looked at the mirror sharply.

"Shut up Secretary Yoon."
Secretary Yoon can't help it but to laugh with Sunghoon's annoyed expression. He massaged his temples and sighed deeply.