I rapped as I looked over to my left I seen Caliana rapping the whole song word from word. I couldn't do shit, but smile as I continued performing cause she really support and believe in a nigga.

The fact that the whole city came to show love to me tonight is crazy as fuck to me. I had everybody in this bitch turnt up. Once I was finished performing Dolph came back out.

" Aye it's only right to do this shit right here in our city mane! Welcome my young nigga to PRE." Dolph said as he put my PRE chain around my neck.

" Preciate that my boy." I said as we hugged.

Everybody in the crowd was recording, and so was the gang screaming. Once we got backstage I signed my deal, and Dolph told me he copped me a crib in Atlanta, so I can start recording. All of my niggas coming with me to Atlanta cause I'll be damned, if I get outta the hood and leave em behind. When we were kids me, Woo, Pjay, and Fat promised each other whoever made it out the hood first wouldn't forget about the rest of us, and every since we met Trey and Cali they was included too.

" Aye, after this I wanna take you somewhere." I whispered to Cali.

" Where?" She asked curiously.

" It's a surprise." I smiled at her.

" Ok." She smiled showing her beautiful smile.

" Aye, y'all let dip!" I said to Trey nem.

As we headed towards the front of the building. It was so many people waiting on us to walk out security had to escort us to the sprinter.

" Damn, y'all look at all these folks! How I look?" Woo asked us.

" Ain't nobody checkin for yo ass! They waiting fa Key." Kennedy said as we all laughed.

Fat, Trey, Pjay, and Kennedy was walking in the front. While me, Cali, and Woo was walking in the back.

" Aye get in front of me so I can make sho yo lil short ass don't get lost in this crowd

" Aye get in front of me so I can make sho yo lil short ass don't get lost in this crowd." I said as I grabbed Cali's hand pulling her in front of me.

" Boy, fuck you." She said rolling ha eyes.

I laughed and shook my head.

" OH MY GOD KEY GLOCK I LOVE YOU!" A fan yelled.

" I love you Glock!" Another fan said.

" I love y'all too." I laughed.

" MARKEYVIUS! MARKEYVIUS! MARKEYVIUS! COME HERE!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

" Bruh, is that Bre? What she doing here?" Woo asked me causing Caliana to turn around quick as fuck.

" I guess to support." I shrugged.

" You gone see what she want?" Woo asked me as Cali looked at me waiting on my answer too.

" Yeah, hold on it won't take that. I'ma make this shit short." I said to them. Cali ass was staring a hole in my face as I made my way over to Bre.

" Wassup Bre?" I sighed already irritated by her presence.

" I just wanted to tell you I'm proud of you. I always knew you would make it with this rap shit." She said.

" That's crazy cause when we was together you never asked what I wanted to do with my life, but preciate dat Bre." I said sarcastically.

" Look, I'm sorry for everything. I miss you let's work things out." She said.

" Nah, I'm straight on dat. I actually got my eye on somebody else now. Somebody who ACTUALLY proud of me." I smiled as I looked over at Cali.

" Really? You haven't even known her longer than me." She said in disbelief.

" Yeah you right, and in the little amount of time that I have known her. She's done more fa me than you ever have. So, with that being said... You take care Bre." I said as I laughed and walked off heading back towards Cali and Woo.

" Everything ok? You good?" Cali asked me genuinely concerned.

" I'm a whole lot better now." I smiled as I put my arm around her.