" Girl, why you think I wanted to be friends withcho yo ass so bad." I said laughing.

30 minutes had passed a man came, and knocked on the door letting us know key would be onstage in 10 minutes. We all started walking towards the stage I could tell Key was nervous because he started to bite the corner of his lip. As everybody was walking ahead of us I stopped him to talk to him real quick.

" Key don't be nervous. You got this, you gone kill it out there."

" Ian nervous." Key said.

I gave him that nigga I know yo ass lying look.

" Ight, I am nervous. Caliana, what if this shit just a waste of time? What if this shit don't work out?" Key sighed rubbing his hands over his face.

" Life's all about taking risk Markeyvius, and it's riskier to not take the damn risk cause all you're guaranteed is things will forever stay the same. So, you go out there and show em the talent God blessed you with. Go out there and do what you do best. Be that cocky ass nigga I know you can be. And hey, if this shit don't work just know there's strange comfort in knowing no matter what happens today, the sun will raise again tomorrow. No, matter what happens just know we're all proud of you regardless. ESPECIALLY ME." I said as I grabbed his chin, and lifted his head up looking him in his eyes.

" Thank you Cali." He said as he kissed me on my forehead hugging me tightly. It took me by surprise.

" Now getcho ass on that damn stage, and make dem people go dumb ya heard me!" I laughed.

" And Cali?" He said as he turned back around.

" Wazzam?"

" Fat and Woo don't know what they talking bout either. It's none wrong withcho outfit. You look good just like yo ass always do." He smirked at me as he looked me up and down.

I felt my cheeks starting to heat up until I heard the gang calling my name.

" Cali, come on we walking onstage! Yo ass standing there looking like the lil girl from Polar Express and shit!" Pjay said.

" Fuck you Master P lil brother lookin ass nigga!" I said rolling my eyes as everybody busted out laughing.

" Mane, on God ion look like that nigga!" Pjay said.

" Y'all definitely could pass fa siblings or cousins." Kennedy said.

We walked on stage with Key, and when I say the whole city showed up for him. They really did just that. The DJ started playing my favorite song Racks Today as Key started performing. " YEAH, GLOCK, THE FUCK!" I yelled.

Key's POV

Brought out them racks today
Yeah, Glock, the fuck

This nigga think I'm rappin', I'ma make this chopper sing
I'm shootin' shit with my dog, you can call me Max Payne
Cartier frames on my face like Johnny Cage
Who is this lil nigga with this icy ass chain, ayy
Brought out them racks today, I brought out them racks today
Cartier frames on my face like Johnny Cage
Who is this lil nigga with this icy ass chain, ayy