13

~Summary~
Y/N and her friends left for Griffin Rock to teach young Rescue Bots in an academy. She did recall some bots who wished them good luck, like the reckless Blaster, Jazz, Who somehow charmed Y/N though she had a sparkmate, and many more! But.. there's an unusual universe that appears midway a story telling session.. (which is this whole book lmao)

"...And that's how I found a sparkmate and ended up here!" Y/N said, while giving the students cheerful glances. "Wow, Professor Y/N! That's such an amazing story!" Wedge said while smiling. "And an awesome one too!" Hot shot complimented. "A romantic story!" Whirl said while squealing at the thought of Y/N and SoundWave together. "I hope you don't take this offensive, but, even though the three of you are Decepticons, you are the nicest ones out there!" Medix said, with Hoist nodding in agreement. ThunderShock, Gigavolt And Y/N stood up. "Well.. who's ready for training? We'll be learning how to defend ourselves and others from being attacked!" ThunderShock said aloud. "Yeah!" The five, young rescue bots jumped in the air with joy. They really liked the three Professor's lessons!

Out of the blue, Heatwave appeared. "The ground bridge is opening!.. we don't know how, but we're picking up a strong energy signal! Follow me!" The group ran to the area where the ground bridge was 'kept'. Blades, Chase, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Ace, ShadowBlade, Bombstriker, Clover and Boulder were all on guard for whatever was about to come through, so were the other four professors. All of a sudden, a blue police bot, a teal police bot and an orange construction bot came through, with a young girl with raven hair. "E-Eh?! Who are you and where are we?!" It was not Long before a shorter bot came through the ground bridge. She was a rescue helicopter.. but at the same time a police car.

Ace, ShadowBlade, Bombstriker, Clover, ThunderShock, GigavoltBlast And Y/N gasped and yelled out, in unison, "Aisuru?!"

Hello, dear readers. You have come to the end of this book. I'm terribly sorry that this story's ending is a cliffhanger, but at the same time, it's finished. In all honesty, The bots that came through the ground bridge were Deckerd, Gunmax, Drillboy And Yuuta from Brave Police J-Decker.

Just wanted to list down all the OC's featured in the story:
-ThunderShock, GigavoltBlast And Aisuru (My OC's)
-Mercury (My dad's Oc.. yes. I'm serious.)
-Ace And Clover (My Friend's OC's)
-Bombstriker And ShadowBlade (My friend's OC's)

Fun fact: The prisoners from two chapters ago were actually genderbent versions of Y/N ThunderShock, GigavoltBlast, ShadowBlade And Ace.

I'm sorry if that you're upset that this book ended so quickly, but I try my hardest to make it interesting. :) But, there will be a new book coming out! It's a Pokémon book! No, it will not be oneshots or some character insert x reader, but it'll be about adventures about Y/N and some new characters that'll be inside of the book! And.... Y/N will be gender neutral! For the Pokémon book, I will write some chapters by myself, but on special occasions, I'll ask you, reader, to give me a few ideas for the next chapter! Also, I will give you permission to continue this story.. only if you inform me before making it.

Hope to see you in the next book! Buh-bye now! Thank you so much for reading!

24 September Update: https://my.w.tt/2w3YRiZB29
First chapter of the Pokémon book is out now!

18 October update:

Oh wow! That's a lot of readers.. especially the fact that the total number of reads are 420, xD.

Since this is my most popular book, I want to inform all of you that I have two new books out! "BeyBlade burst Ultra!" And "Book Of comfort". I hope that you all will read them, especially the book of comfort! Thanks for reading this part!