10

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for not updating this story for SO Long! School is pretty stressful and I'm getting more and more Homework as PSLE is coming. If you don't know what that is, I suggest searching it up. In addition, I'll be adding summaries in some chapters.

>Summary<
After the news of Y/N and SoundWave becoming lovers circulated around the nemesis, three particular Decepticon femmes were in utter shock and despair. They have been infatuated with SoundWave for so long, and he chose a smart and agile femme, like Y/N. The three of them were so angered by this, that they teamed up, even though they have never liked each other at all, plan to terminate Y/N, vaporize others who get in their way and hypnotise SoundWave. Will that plan fall into place?

~Your POV~

I was walking to the monitor room as SoundWave had called me to help him with something.
Ever since the news of me and Sounders circulated around the Decepticons and some of the Autobots, I was respected more often than usual.

While walking, other bots waved and smiled at me, and I waved and smiled back at them. Once I got closer to the monitor room, I brushed shoulders with another trio of femmes. Out of the blue, somebot slammed me onto the ground! I landed face-flat. I groaned and turned around to see that very same trio, laughing at me. "Don't even try to act high and mighty, Y/N! Just because you're SoundWave's significant other means nothing." Arachnid cackled at my bruised faceplate. "What's wrong, femmes? Jealous?" I shakily stood up and retorted at them, with an upset expression.

Slipstream growled and kicked me onto the ground, with Arachnid and ThunderBlast laughing like crazy witches. "Maybe YOU'RE just jealous that we overpowered you, just by using our servo's and pedes." Geez. That's one way to say somebot's weak. "I didn't even bother any of you and-" and that's when I crashed.

I slowly onlined my optics when I heard a bunch of familiar voices. I slowly sat up and looked around to see SoundWave sitting next to me, on a berth. "Doll! You're alright! Well.. at least you look like you are.. um.. what happened?" Knockout rushed over to me. "Uh.. oh! Well.. um.. I crossed paths with Slipstream, ThunderBlast and Arachnid. I had done nothing to them until one of them slammed me onto the ground. I landed face-flat.. and I stood up once more. Then I was kicked onto the ground. I Guess I hit my head that caused me to-" I was interrupted when SoundWave spoke up, "Crashed?" I nodded.

"Blasted, eight-legged idiot." Knockout walked away with a frown on his face, quite saddened over a certain friend's death. I pitied him. "Yo, Y/N!" ThunderShock came inside the Medbay, along with Emiri and Gigavolt following from behind. "We saw that you crashed and you were on the ground." Gigavolt chimed in, "So we suspected that those three femmes did something to you!" Emiri smiled, "And I think you know what we did to them."

~SoundWave's POV~

Emiri pointed to the Medbay door. Gigavolt signalled all of us to be quiet, even Knockout. Once everyone was quiet, they could all hear Megatron yelling, furiously and the whimpering noises of the other trio of femmes.. but ThunderBlast was the only one who was crying. "Oh. So that's what happened!" Y/N had a smile on her faceplate. Emiri nodded and decided to help Megatron with what he was doing. ThunderShock left the Medbay to patrol the nemesis while Gigavolt went to help Knockout with something. Of course, before they all left, they wished Y/N well.

Y/N turned to me, "Do you still need help in the monitor room?" I shook my head. "I'll do it on my own. You can go get some rest in your berthroom." Y/N smiled. I helped her up and walked out of the Medbay. While doing so, I heard the short-lived conversation of KO and Gigavolt:

The female cyber wolf turned around to look at the lovers while they walked out of the Medbay. "Awww!..." Knockout gave her a blank look, " 'Blast, stop 'aww'ing everything." Gigavolt turned around, "Aww.. Okay-" She was interrupted by KO. "I just said stop aww-ing." The cyber wolf scoffed at the medic and groaned.

I put Y/N down on her berth. I cracked a smile behind my silver mask and 'pecked' her on the forehelm. I left the berthroom and walked to the monitor room. "Ahem." I heard the stern voice of a femme. I didn't know who it was, but I slowly turned around. It was ThunderBlast. She was just about to open her intake when I cut her off. "No. I will not accept your amorous.. or carnal advances, ThunderBlast." She was angered by what I said and stomped away. I may have sounded and looked emotionless, but I was in utter disgust. I knew what she was going to say as she would arouse other mechs inside and outside the ship.

~Third Person POV~

"Well, That was quick.. anyways, how did it go, ThunderBlast?" Slipstream asked. "FRAGGING BAD! He knew what type of question I was going to ask! Ugh!" ThunderBlast was very upset and annoyed. "Almost all the bots on the ship know about you and your flirtatious attitude, ThunderBlast. So what's the big deal?" Arachnid sounded like as if she didn't care. "Look, look. If we really want to steal SoundWave, we'll have to put our circuits together, okay? So stop being so difficult and be nice!" Slipstream demanded. ThunderBlast and Arachnid looked at each other for a brief moment before sticking their glossa out at each other.

Slipstream was obviously irritated by these two, so she gave them a good smack on the back of their helms. "Ow!.. that felt like the hit Megatron gave us.." Arachnid groaned. "Yeah.." ThunderBlast agreed, with a bit of lubricant in her optics.

"How does it look like from down there?" SoundWave asked Shockwave. "It.. is doing alright. It just needs to be plugged in and turned on." The one-opticed mech got up. "Why didn't you ask Y/N to help you with this? She's much smaller and can logically fit in there. And I thought you recquired her assistance?" SoundWave shook his head, "She crashed during an Attack by Slipstream, Arachnid and ThunderBlast. She is unable and unfit to do this as her helm as been dented a bit." Shockwave now understood. "Logical explanation. But.. why would the three of them go after Y/N?"

"That's what I want to know. Y/N has never made Any interactions with them and has never bothered them." SoundWave stated. "Hmm. It's of course illogical to have to attack Y/N as the only thing she does is spend her free time with friends and guard the nemesis.." Shockwave pointed out. SoundWave chuckled a bit, "What now? We're going to carry out an investigation?" Shockwave nodded, "It's logical to do that as to protect your lover, SoundWave." SoundWave thought for a bit then nodded. "An investigation it is, then."

Okay. I think I'll try to make longer chapters from now on. That's fine with you guys, right?