8

I won't be making any more titles for each chapter. They would just be numbers. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Also, I might not be able to publish chapters as often as I need to study for the next few weeks. So yeah.. once October 10 comes, I might be uploading more chapters day by day. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Megatron and Emiri were talking like old friends. I mean, Y/N guessed they would. "Question: SHE is your Sister?" SoundWave asked ThunderShock. "Well.. yeah." Y/N was a bit curious about Emiri's name though. "Why is her name Emiri? Sounds more like a humans' name." ThunderShock just laughed. "I know. Emerald had the actual gears to change her name after watching way too many human movies." Y/N giggled at that. "You guys should do your stuff. I'm gonna go do something." ThunderShock walked away from SoundWave and Y/N. "Hey.. Sounders? Do you mind following me to the Med Bay? I have a check-up with KO." SoundWave turned. "I'm assuming KO is Knockout?" Y/N nodded and give the mech a sweet smile. "So.. do you mind?"

~SoundWave's POV~

I saw that faceplate. The grin, the pleading optics.. I couldn't say no. "No. I don't mind following you." I sighed. How could I refuse? Y/N was too cute to resist. I try my best to not show my feelings. How could I, a Decepticon warrior, love a femme that just Guards the Nemesis? I've always wondered to myself. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Y/N grabbed my servo and made a dash for the Med Bay.

~Nobody's POV~

"You're all good, doll!" Knockout gave Y/N a friendly grin. "Thanks doc! Uh.. when's my next check-up?" Y/N asked. Knockout told Y/N when her next check up will be and how it would be like. Y/N thanked KO and skipped out of the Med Bay to find SoundWave waiting for her. "How'd it go?" He asked in his monotone voice. "Great! Nothings wrong with me at all!" Y/N gave SoundWave a thumbs up.

They walked down the corridors of the Nemesis, to see Emiri and Megatron chatting away as usual. SoundWave and Y/N walked deeper into the corridors to find all their friends chatting away. "You kiddin' me? All ya friends are talking to each other while you Two are probably the only femme and mech duo not even talkin'!" It was Rumble, one of SoundWave's cassettes. "Yeah! SoundWave, you seem sad when you don't talk!" That was Frenzy, another one of SoundWave's cassettes. "Oh, shut it you two. We don't seem to talk because we don't even know what to talk about!" Y/N said. "Well, I do." SoundWave responded while turning his helm to face Y/N. His Two cassettes made an "Ooooohhhh!" Sound, which made Y/N blush a bit. "I'd like you to meet me where you and your friends meet up.. tomorrow at noon." Y/N turned away while nodding, then when she turned back to face SoundWave, he was gone. "Some mech." She said while smiling.

Sorry that this is so short and that this came out late. School, studies and fatigue prevented me from completing this chapter. Anyways, thanks for reading. See you in the next chapter!