"I know... but are you really okay with that?"

The green gem nods gently in response. "Your mother picked our names you know. It reminds us of her." He expression looking a bit solemn for a moment as she repositions her hands back on her lap. "She left us with these names... with you, who we love and protect as our own in her stead."

"So... his mom is gone?"

Pity was evenly given throughout the audience. Especially the parents seated with them.

"Can you tell me more about her, please?"

A gentle breeze passes them by, ruffling their hair and making the waves curl a bit more not that they noticed.

Tsuyu rests her chin on her knees as she hugs her legs close to her body. Her gaze distant to the sea before her. "Your mother was lovely, fearless, and head strong, Shuri. Our time on earth made her fall in love with humans and their ability to grow and to change and most of all be free."

A small flashback is shown to the past. They see Iida, Todoroki, and Asui standing at the mouth of a cave. All of them revealed to be watching a pink colored female interacting with past humans in tribal wear.

"I seem to have a gem embedded on me as well." Iida firmly states.

Todoroki looks confused seeing himself in a mixture of red and blue combination. "That's me there?"

They recognized the pink female immediately as soon as her face is shown, but with some alterations (prototype Uraraka).

Uraraka Ochaco stood in elegance and dressed in her hero wear. Her pink skin matching the rest of the other different colored gems around her. Her form comes over to stand in front of her friends with a bubbly smile.

"Uraraka-Chan!" The girls coo at her altered form and the one on screen flushed pink to her cheeks with added fluster.

"Come on gems, let's have fun with everyone!"

Her giggles fade as they go back to Shuri and Tsuyu still sitting on the sand.

"Iida and I told you about the rebellion well fought with Homeworld, kero. She fought for freedom, where gems can fuse with anyone they wish and be who they wanna be, not bound by the Diamonds' rules." She let's go of herself, standing up and dusting off the sand from her bum and legs.

"The Diamonds must be their leaders. How interesting," Twice comments. "Bastards!"

Dabi rolls his eyes at the quick change with Twice.

Shuri watches her look back down at him.

"She fought and we won... Us, the only ones left now under their radar."

The transition to another scene is done, showing Shuri sitting with Jirou in the break room. Both of them watching the tv as it plays a tape.

On the tv screen the audience watches middle age Shindo Yo sitting on the sand strumming a guitar on his lap. The ocean pull and pushing against the shore as he plays some notes.

"Remarkable isn't it, Shuri?" They here Uraraka's voice sound from the video. She's pans the camera over the beach in all it's beauty. "The world is so full of possibilities. Each living thing has an entirely unique experience."