All the Kids are Depressed

Honestly speaking, Aizawa's was not prepared to revive the holographic tablet to choose something for their viewing.

He merely sighs and decides to get it over with. He scrolls through the list and a few hardly catch his eyes. Curious it's picks when he makes a hard stop on seeing one title. It's concerning but he can't help but want to see what world would have such a title.

He clicks on it and the tablet disappears from his hands as the title appears on screen.

All the Kids are Depressed

"You can't help my curiosity when I saw a title like this." The tired man's only excuse aside from truthfully saying his concern verbally.

The audience tries to mentally prepare themselves for the incoming reason why the title is named like so. Especially the adults on the hero side while the villain side watches with curiosity.

The screen flickers and shows Bakugou and Midoriya sitting across from each other in the greenet's dorm room.

"Back at it again with Bakugou and Midoriya," Kirishima says seeing the pair on screen.

The ash blond leans back on his hands, "How long have you been smiling?" Bakugou questions in tune with the music. A tired kinda look accompanying his usual scowl.

Midoriya smiles tiredly, almost lazily, while resting his cheek against his propped up hand. "It seems like it's been too long." He sighs as his other hand moves to tap lightly at the table between them. "Some days I don't feel like trying."

"So what the fuck are you on?" The blond says rolling his red eyes.

The greenet replies, "I think too much, we drink too much." He picks up his glass just containing water. The condensation from the ice dripping off at the bottom rim.

Tenya being the prim and proper student makes a comment about them being to young to drink but Asui replies assuringly that it's just water the two on screen are drinking.

"They're too young to start drinking anyways," Inko says with a knowing smile.

"Falling in love like it's just nothing." Bakugou's expression reads as follows: what's the point.

Some of the audience, mainly the Bakusquad, laughs at his words.

Midoriya sets the glass down gently and says, "I want to know where do we go. When nothing's wrong~"

The teen moves to pull out his phone. Swiping the lock to unlock his phone and press a couple of buttons to pull up his photos.

The camera of this world zooms onto his screen, transitioning the audience to a different setting with Class A sitting in the classroom with neutral or strained expressions.

Midoriya leans over his desk to tap Bakugou's shoulder lightly but enough to get his attention. The blond leans back in his seat and is slightly seen turning his head to the side to signal he's listening.

"'Cause all the kids are depressed," The greenet says in tune while the camera pans over the faces of each student in the room.

Uraraka voices with a sad look. "Nothing ever makes sense."

"I'm not feeling alright," Todoroki says in his seat looking worse for wear.

Next is Tokoyami who looks like he hasn't had the best of sleep. "Staying up 'til sunrise."

"And hoping shit is okay," Jirou voices with a sigh.

"Pretending we know things," Kaminari says softly to the other while he leans his cheek against his cupped hand.