Show Yourself

As ironic as it sounds, Hakagure was the one to pick the next title using the holographic tablet. The title catching her eye kinda reflects herself if it had anything to say.

Show Yourself

The invisible quirk user blushes a bit red in embarrassment and laughs a little awkwardly. "I thought I would be kinda cool to see what this world is about," she tells them softly.

None the less, everyone is excited to see what this world will show them. The adults of the room ready to find meaning in this world that could help them figure out how to better their own home in terms of helping the next generation and its current.

The screen glitches to a new setting. A television screen with a female reported present behind her desk with a serious expression. A screen beside her showing a wrecking devastation of Kamino in shambles.

"This just in!" A reporter exclaims on a television channel in her studio. "Reports of the U.A. student, Midoriya Izuku, was finally found after the villainous battle a week after the wreckage in Kamino." His image appears on screen, healthy and well as he's dressed in his hero costume.

"Information gathered tells that he was rushed immediately to a hospital to be taken care of by the best of the best. Leading us to believe Recoveray Girl could also be on the team." The reporter shuffled their papers for further report. "His current state is said to be in a coma while he heals. Family, friends, nor teachers from U.A. has made a comment."

The new channel glitches out to a black screen. Their taken to a shot of Izuku standing in the middle of the dark void.

His green eyes flutter open to meet the darkness of the void. A small moment of surprise before looking around.

"Hello?" Midoriya says carefully.

The sounds of echoing whispers lightly surround him. He's concerned and takes a tentative step forward.

His first step sets off a chain reaction to his surroundings. The darkness bleeds away to be replaced with a familiar forest. The same one the audience saw in the first world they saw upon getting settled in the theater.

"That's the same forest we saw in the first verse we watched," Present Mic points out as he was keen to taking in the setting of the verses shown so far.

"Ah, it seems we get a continuation from their first one." Nezu hums in interest to see where Young Midoriya has ended up in his wandering.

"Every inch of me is trembling," He begins singing progressing forward. "But not from the cold~" The audience can see his breath from the cold air surround the area.

"Great, another song..." Shiragaki sarcastically says before behind smacked behind the head by Toga to shush. "Ow!"

Izuku looks around. "Something is familiar, like a dream, I can reach but not quite hold." Something shines to his left where he turns to follow. The path leading up to a moth of a cave.

"I can sense you there, like a friend I've always known~" He reaches out to rest his hand against the entrance of the cave. "I'm arriving and it feels like I am home~" His curiosity gets the best of him as he takes to entering the cave. "I have always been a fortress. Cold secrets deep inside~"

"Are we sure this isn't a Todoroki song?" Tokoyami comments with a few people agreeing nodding their heads in agreement to him.

The topic was had to disagree from, especially Todoroki Shoto himself when he is emotionally stunted per say.