"You can bring Kaleb."

I laughed again, "where's he gonna sleep babe? In the closet?"

"You could put him in a basket," she said excitedly.

"I've done that before when he was a baby baby. Not sure how that would go now."

"Oh phooey."

I chuckled at her choice of words and breathed her in. I didn't care that this bed was killing my back. It just mattered that Ella was here with me, and she was mine. She lifted her head and looked at me with a sweet smile that made my heart go a million miles a minute.

She leaned down and gave me a soft, slow kiss. Her lips moved perfectly with mine like a puzzle. Her hand found the side of my neck and mine slid down to her waist as the kiss started heating up.

Ella pulled away slowly and whispered, "Addy could come by any minute."

I groaned, "really El? This is so unfair."

She laughed at me, pecking my lips with her soft ones and laid back down once more.

I smirked as I moved her hair to the side and placed my lips to her neck.

"Kodi," she groaned as I sucked gently on her sweet skin. "Babe," she breathed as I bit her earlobe. "We can't."

I shushed her as I flipped us so I was on top.

"We'll be fine," I winked.

I placed my lips back on her neck, sucking harder on her pulse point as she moaned and my hands went up her shirt.

I started moving down to her collarbone right as the door shot open.

"Damn really? Am I gonna be walking in on this often? If so, I feel like I should have the right to join," I heard Addy's voice.

I laughed, pecking the now flustered blonde under me and sat up.

"I don't think so," I stated and looked at Addy.

"You're right. I'm too straight for that. Could be a good experience though, but seriously, am I going to be walking in on that often? I'm gonna need some warnings so I know."

I chuckled as Ella sat up beside me and put her head on my shoulder, embarrassed.

"Nah we'll go to my house."

Ella looked up and frowned at me, "but there's so many people there and your child you goon."

"I could kick them out," I suggested, earning a slap on the arm.

"You are not kicking out your family just because you want to have sex Kodi Lee," she scolded.

I groaned again.

"Fine. We'll go to her house," I looked back at Addy who was watching us, amused.

"There's people there too Kodi. Looks like you won't be getting any until I graduate or until you have your own place."

My mouth dropped.

"What!?"

"Oh calm down," she stated.

I frowned. "Okay.." I mumbled and wrapped my arm around Kodi's waist.

"I must say, you guys are going to be entertaining for me," Addy said as she plopped down on her bed. "So Ella, what're you taking here?"

"Photography and management. What about you?"

"Ah so you take pictures. At least I won't have to pay people to take mine," she smiled playfully at us. "I'm going to be a lawyer."