7

I woke up to soft cries. I opened my eyes slowly and tried to get up but Taylor's arms were wrapped around me. I smiled again knowing she's here. It was nine in the morning and I pried myself out of Taylor's hold, careful not to wake her up, and went over to Kaleb's crib.

I gave him his binky before changing his diaper, feeding him, bathing him, and getting him dressed. I put him in a grey t-shirt and some striped pants.

After I ate, I then got dressed. My outfit was a white light hoodie, a flannel, leggings, and a beanie. I put some light makeup on, then picked up Kaleb who was playing on the bathroom floor with some ducks.

By the time all that was done it was 11am and Taylor was still sleeping. Taylor was always one to wake up early so she should wake up soon.

It was now May, and Kacy was now out of school. They always ended on May seventeenth and that was a few days ago on a Friday. So they don't have to wake up so early any more. Ella graduates at the end of this week, on Sunday.

I set Kaleb down on the bed as layed down next to Taylor. I decided to text Ella.

hiii Ellaaa. 6 more days :)))

hii Kodii. I can't wait. I got my gown today finally.

that's awesome. What's been goin on? Just graduation stuff?

yeah basically. It sucks, it's stressful honestly

I'm sorry but hopefully this week goes by fast! I need to see your cute ass already! ;)

sorry babe ;) I can't wait. how have you been?

I have been pretty great since yesterday. My bestfriend from Portland surprised me and flew out here yesterday. I'm sooo happy :))

yoo, that's sweet. I can leave you to hang out with her if you want me to??

nah, she's still sleeping. I wanna talk to you :)

Okay :) My mom bought a dozen donuts and there's like 2 left, I'm bouta smash on another one :P

you do that!

yeyeye. My bitch of a friend is bouta eat them. Ill be back in two seconds. I gotta save my donut!

save that donut!

SHE'S EATING MY DONUT.

oh no she didn't. -_-

ooooo if only you were here to hold my earrings.

I'd beat her ass LMAO

thank ya b🙈

anything for you love <33

ahhh. I'm in love with the nickname!!

I'm glad you like it <3

<333

I was about to reply but I heard somebody. "What are you smiling about?", I turned to see Taylor with Kaleb snuggled up against her while he watches tv and she looks up at me, raising an eyebrow and smiling a bit. I blushed a little, but you couldn't tell since I had actually put some on this morning.

I looked down at Kaleb so I wouldn't look her in the eyes, "nothingg" I said.

"Yeah sure. Who're you talking to?"

"A friend, from a few months ago. I meet her in a week though."

"A girl?" Taylor asks, eyebrows raised, with a smirk on her face.