"Woo me back is not the right phrase, Sienna. He must be trying to test a certain suspicion he has on me." I told her, reeling back to our encounter in the hospital.

By Gods grace, I was successful in steering his attention away from Ariel and my baby boy in her hands before he could realize my secret.

Those five minutes are the most anxious five minutes of my life. But one thing is for sure, although he did not discover my baby boy, he did inhale a little whiff of suspicion from the air.

"But the question is, why in the hell is he even interested at all. I do anything, I conceal anything, I go anywhere, why is he interested in it suddenly?" I mumbled to myself but loudly.

Not convincing that he has very good intention to renew the friendly bond between the families.

"If so, not attending the ball is the right choice." Sienna said innocently.

"I plan not to. But the invite speaks the Swine's desire to see me there so he might try to get me there to the ball one way or the other." I explained, squinting my eyes when thoughts after thoughts invaded my mind.

Leo is useless, so I have to work on this myself. Maybe the soon to be added member to the Bianchi family can help me somehow than that brother of mine who has nothing but business in his mind.

Leo left us with series of Italian grumbles that I heard from one of those sailors with no filters.

What a brother he is! Thankfully, I had no expectation on him!

"If I may ask, why did your Ex divorce you?" Sienna asked in small timid voice carefully not to offend me by any means. I snorted humorlessly at her words.

He divorced me? What a joke.

"For one, he has no adequate balls to divorce me, Sienna. I divorced him" Because God and the Devil must have been on the same page for once and shared the balls equally to me and the Swine.

Sienna gasped with her hand over her mouth in a very Englishwoman style. Goodness! She is amusingly dramatic. If only Leo is a good material to be a boyfriend and a husband.

"You? Did you not love him?"

"I did and he did too at one time. But then he cheated on me." My eyes went moist when those horrifying moments of the person I loved so much in bed with some other woman. "And I caught them red-handed."

Cliché, right?

Just like in those romance books where the female lead catches the infidelity of the male lead and gets heartbroken. But in my case, it was all true.

And disturbingly, the pain is still there.

"But, but why? You are just amazing. Why would he do that?"

Because he is an animal that prefers diving in the gutter than in a luxurious bathtub.

I answered her with just a shrug and a grim line on my face. After leaving her in the living room to organize her thoughts on my revelation, I got my bag and rode to my office to complete my pending work.

No matter what may come, work shouldn't stop or the credibility of my company will come into question.

I know there is lot to the story than the minute detail I revealed to Sienna but it is not the right time to tell her my tale.

I walked into my cabin with every intention to get done with the basic of my impending projects. I was fully concentrated, fully absorbed by the work.

Completely taken by the amount of files and papers waiting for my evaluation and signature, my breath suddenly caught in my throat and I choked when a certain bond of a project caught my eyes.

The hell is this?

When did we -?

"Mr. Villin, get to my office, now." I commanded over the phone while I read the whole file with spitting fire.

Not two minutes after, a pair of hurried footsteps invaded my office and to my surprise, he did not even knock the door.

Nevermind!

"What is the meaning of this, Villin?" I asked showing the absurdity of the file to him.

"Um, Ms. Bianchi, a – the upcoming project." He stuttered, wiping away his sweating forehead.

"How lovely, I just realized I was indeed looking at an upcoming project."

"What I'm asking is, why is this particular project confirmed? And when the hell did I sign this?" I asked him, ready to unleash hell on him if he doesn't give me good enough answer.

"Ms. Bianchi – that is – is for the royal ball of Malaga and they had sent us their quotation to decorate the flowers few days ago."

"And why didn't I know about it? I would clearly know what I am signing and I did not remember signing any papers with a royal seal of Malaga on it."

If I saw anything remotely close to royal Swine, I would definitely reject them. Then how come I signed these.

Don't tell me someone forged them!

"Because the order was given under the name of newly acquired company by TGI, Ma'am. It is only after we confirmed it and you signed them did the TGI added their name on the contract."

Leo, brother! Where have you been spending your intelligence recently?

I knew it!

Heck, my hunch was right!

Pig really meant business and he, for some doomed reason, wanted me in that blasted party.

But the Swine flu forgot that I am the antidote to his virus. If he is a virus, I am a herb that kills it.

In any manner, Herb is mightier than virus.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

Is Arse really earning back Val?

Why did he send the invite to Val and is hell bent on getting Val to the ball?

What are his intentions and are they good or bad?

Is Arse using Val?

Will Val go to the party or will she slip right between his fingers.

Arse seem to have many ideas that has no solid motive, why so?

Arse cheated on Val? Anyone expected this?

There seems to be so much that is confusing but still somewhat connected when it comes to Arse actions, isn't it?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim