"Chairman you-"
Sunghoon looked at her with his eyes half-closed, stopping her from saying the next word.

'ethereal.'

"I think y-you should go home now-"

"Why should I?"
Sunghoon stared at her. Jiyoung looked away, madly blushing.

"Secretary Shin...."
He called her with a slight rough low-toned voice

He pulled her towards his position by pulling her right wrist. Now she's on front of him. Her right arm leaned on the floor to support her weight while the other one was leaning on the sofa on his back so that they won't clash with each other. Unfortunately, there's not much distance against their faces.

"You're cute when you are blushing."
He smiled at her, looking at her lips as their faces were only an inch apart. She can smell alcohol and blueberry mint on his breath.

"You know that you are my first ever assistant right?"
Sunghoon chuckled. Jiyoung tried her best not to react. She want to go back on her position but Sunghoon locked their hands on the floor.

"I kinda liked your attitude that's why I hired you."
Sunghoon said bickering a little pulling her close to him.

They stared at each other's eyes for a moment.. Sunghoon's eyes slowly drifted on her lips.

Sunghoon's face moved towards Jiyoung's. Jiyoung was unable to move. She was captivated by Sunghoon's lips that she can't help but to pause amd stare.

Sunghoon closed his eyes. Jiyoung shut her eyes too, their faces closing the distance from each other

Cute snores can be heard from Sunghoon's lips as his head fell on Jiyoung's shoulder.

Jiyoung opened her eyes, feeling Sunghoon's weight on her right shoulder, She blushed with her thoughts about what will happen that never happened at all.

The imagination of his lips pressed unto hers caught her off-guards and made her close her eyes for a moment, thinking there's really something that can happen between the two of them.

She don't know what to do. Sunghoon was calmly sleeping on her shoulder but their position is too awkward and uncomfortable for the both of them.

"Chairman... Park...?"

"Hmmmm~"
He hummed cutely on her neck sending shiver all through out her body.

"You should go home now.."
She said, putting his head away from her. His head swing to the sofa.

"Drive me home..."
He whispered while bickering.

Jiyoung looked at the window seeing his car outside.

*ting!*
Her phone rang. A message was recieved.

-The car key is on his pocket. Please drive him home no matter what.-

It was Secretary Yoon. Jiyoung looked at Sunghoon. Sunghoon just laughed at her.

"Sorry but i don't have any intentions leaving here without you. Pfft- too bad for you Jiyoung~"
She blushed hearing her first name escaped from Sunghoon's lips.

Jiyoung tilted her head.

"Let's go now. I'll drive you home."

******

"You're still worrying about what she said?"
Sunghoon asked her while closing his eyes as he saw her expression. Jiyoung was silent all through out the ride, contemplating with what she should do.

"Yeah... I can't help it."
She said while stirring the wheel. The car stopped on an intersection, waiting for the red light to turn green.

Sunghoon smiled at her, then held her hands.

"I'll never let go of you."
She looked at his direction. He's trying so hard not to laugh.

"You should hear yourself."
Jiyoung tilted her head. Sunghoon laughed.

"I'm dead serious!! With me, You shouldn't worry about anything!! "
He yelled like a child while laughing.

She just nodded her head.

"Okay.. As you say so... "
She can't help it but to laugh.

"There you go. You're laughing now.... Mission accomplished!!"
He told himself and goes back to sleeping.

"What's with you..."
Jiyoung said laughing.

'So this is his true nature behind that thick huge walls guarding him?'

Jiyoung can't help it but to smile.

**********

I promised two chapters yesterday! Here's the chapters!! I hope y'all love it!!

I seriously thought for a moment that they'll kiss but naah. Save that for later :>