✨ t w e n t y - f i v e ✨

Start from the beginning

it's my typical boring school day, i opened the laptop and go to my online class and checked every new to do.

then the door opened.

it's jungkook! what is he doing here??

tzuyu: j-jungkook!?

jungkook: come with me now!

tzuyu: what? why? where??

He made his way to our room and grabbed something, he was wearing a black jeans, and a black and white polo, when he got out he was holding one of my white dresses.

what the hell??

Jungkook: wear this, now!

I have no choice but to change clothes infront of him, why is he on a rush?. after i changed he took me to our bedroom.

now what???

Jungkook: I only have a one hour with you because it's weekdays and miyoung doesn't allow me to see you..

he paused

Jungkook: i- um let's make this quick and um..

i dont understand?? my stomach ache but it's fine, my eyes went cricle as jungkook held my hands and started to kneel down his right leg.

Jungkook: chou tzuyu, i know we've been acting like a couple this past months, i want to let you know that i am inlove with you, please accept my proposal..

OH. MY. GOD.

Jungkook: will you be my girlfriend?

I AM DYING! Y'ALL HELP ME! I CAN FEEL MY BABY JUMPING INSIDE MY STOMACH! MY HEARTBEAT IS ALSO DUG DUG DUG DUG!

Tzuyu: yes! jungkook!!!

he stood up and hugged me. oh my god! i can't believe! after being together without a "label" we are finally in a relationship!!!

jungkook: but wait, we need to go!

what? where are we going? isn't he supposed to go back with miyoung??

Tzuyu: where are we going??

Jungkook: getting married.

Getting what???!

after the proposal?? now getting married!? I can't believe him! is this real!?! are we really getting married at the same day that we are on!?!

Jungkook: c'mon! mina, lisa, namjoon hyung and father is waiting at the church!

he took my wrist and we walked away to the building and got inside his car.
his father?? mina unnie? lisa and namjoon oppa?? church!!? wedding!?

woah woah, i can't process what's happening! i am jeon jungkook's girlfriend and we are getting married today, okay whoo I'm okay now...

Jungkook is driving while changing his top to tuxedo, c'mon! this is crazy!!

but do you know what's crazier? is that i am getting married in high fucking school! is this even legal? whatever! I'm getting married!.

_____________________
chapter 25 done!
don't forget to vote💜!
#happynayeonday!