Chapter Six

"Excuse us" A boy with short curly hair and thick eyebrows spoke in a choked voice and pushed Niall out of the room, followed by the rest of the boys.

I could hear them whisper in the hall. I had no idea what they were saying and I hated that.

About 10 minutes later they reappeared. Two boys were standing in the back staring down at the floor, hands in pockets. Two more were in front of them. One was rubbing the back of his neck and the other was staring at me with compassion. 

Niall was leaning against the door, looking away.

"I'm so sorry Niall did this to you" The short-haired brunette who's been the only one talking to me crouched down in front of me and held my tied hands. I looked past him, Niall looked right at me, more like glared. But it soon turned into a smirk. My mouth dropped, the boy must've noticed that because he turned around following my gaze which landed on Niall.

"Get him out of here" He ordered. The two boys in the back (one had black spiked hair and the other curly brown hair and green eyes) turned around and headed towards Niall

"Hey, Zayn fuck off" He shouted as the black haired boy grabbed his arm

"Don't make this harder, mate" He replied grabbing his arm again

"You're the one making things difficult by taking me away" Niall jerked his arm out of Zayn's grip, again.

"You can live 5 minutes without seeing her" The other boy rolled his eyes

"Not if she spends these 5 minutes with you four" 

"Niall, I don't think you're in a place to fucking bargain with us now get the fuck out!" The boy shouted. Niall rolled his eyes and left slamming the door. The pretty boy in front of me turned back around and looked in my eyes deeply. A tear rolled down my cheek. Oh shit I hate crying in public. He wiped the tear and kissed my hands.

"P-please I want to go h-home now" I stuttered controlling my cries. The 3 boys standing back all exchanged glances. My heart skipped a beat. I shot the boy who's hands were still holding mine a distressed look. He looked very emotional. He took a deep breath.

"Sorry, love. That won't happen" He looked at me with glistening eyes.

"W-what are you talking about? I thought-" 

"We hate what Niall did to you, you have to believe that. But we can't risk having this story leaked out to the press. Until we figure out how to deal with this, we can't let you go. I'm so sorry." A tear rolled down his cheek. I stared at him unable to say a word. I thought everything was over. I thought that when they found me they'd let me go. Now I'm stuck here forever. 

I broke down in cries. He leaned over and held me in a tight embrace, while stroking my hair.

"Don't worry, love. We'll make sure Niall doesn't hurt you, ever" He whispered.

If he only knew. 

They left shortly after. I learnt that the boy's name was Liam. Liam and Zayn. That's all I knew. 

I've been pulling on my wrists and kicking with my feet trying in vain to free myself for the past half hour. At every kick and every pull, a tremendous amount of pain would go through my entire body. I finally gave up letting out a long shaky breath.

"That must hurt" A chill ran down my spine. I'd recognize this voice anywhere. I looked up and Niall was standing right in front of me. I haven't even noticed him coming in. "The boys are out shopping. Just in case you intend to scream for help" He grinned getting closer.

"What do you want?" I asked. It didn't come out as angry like I wanted. It did just the opposite. He knew I was scared. I could just tell by his smirk.

"If I told you, the game would be ruined" He sat on the edge of the bed which is a few inches from me. There was a long moment of silence.

"I'm not going back home anytime soon, am I?" I found the courage to ask. Deep down, I knew the answer. I just dreaded hearing it. 

"Nope" He popped the p. "Christ, your wrists are blood red" he winced. Huh. First mark of sympathy on his behalf. I looked down at my wrists. He was right. Not that I was surprised, it's not like I couldn't feel the pain they afflicted me. Not only that, I was hungry, tired, thirsty... "Well... That was your call" He said before getting up and walking towards the door.

"Wait" I called before he walked out. He turned around and nodded for me to speak. I sighed and took a deep breath "I... I'll do it."

 _______________________________

Not a great ending BUT I do believe this chapter is longuer... It's actually really not... Sorry :S

Please comment and vote if you likeeeed ;D 

Oh and thank you so much for the votes and comments on the previous chaps you guys are AWESOME <3

xx