Chapter One

***WARNING (this story contains):
OOC 
Non-con 
Mature content
And Abuse. 
    If you are sensitive to any of the listed warnings, do not read this AND complain about it. For the love of God, remember, this is Fiction.

_________________________________________________

"N-Niall, stop!" I rolled on my side laughing so hard.

"Say it!" He demanded still tickling me

"No!" I laughed harder, I was sure to wake up the next day with a six pack..

"SAY IT!" He repeated louder

"Leprechauns turn me on." I calmed my laughs down to giggles. He stopped tickling me but his body was still hovering over mine. 

"That's my girl. I'm not quite done though" He spoke before tickling me again making me laugh and my stomach clench all over again.

~~~~~           ~~~~~            ~~~~~            ~~~~~  

A tear rolled down my cheek. I smiled faintly at the good memory. I was at my happiest back then. My smile quickly faded as a darker memory came to ruin it all.

"So Han, how are things with Niall?" My best friend Austin asked. I love Austin. He's always there for me, I can tell him anything. Only problem is Niall doesn't like him so much.

"Great. He's amazing." I smiled "It's just... He's been off lately..." I my smile faded

"Do you know why?" Austin asked. I shook my head

"He won't talk about it..." I whispered. 

"Well, what does he do? Is he just 'somewhere else'?" I looked down at my feet silent for a moment

"He snaps at me sometimes..." I admitted

"Hannah..." Austin took a step towards me worried. I could understand why: never in the 2 years of dating Niall did I report such behavior on his behalf to Austin. I myself was stumped.

"Austin, it's fine. Niall would never hurt me." I answered what I knew worried him. He looked at me for a while and finally nodded. 

"Alright." He said. Just then I heard a car park in the driveway 

"It's Niall. You should go" I advised him. Not because Niall would flip on him, because I knew Niall was jealous. Even though he had nothing to worry about, I didn't want to hurt him.

"Bye Han" Austin hugged me and left quickly. I hoped he wouldn't run into Niall. A few seconds later Niall rushed in my room 

"Hey babe-" I reached for his cheek but he stopped me grabbing my wrist firmly "Niall, that hurts" I flinched. He didn't budge.

"What the fuck was he doing here?" He shouted. 

"Niall, he's just a friend you know that-" I tried to defend myself but he cut me letting go of my wrist and backing me up against a wall

"Is he, Hannah? For a friend he sure looks like he wants to fuck you" He spoke resentful, nearly yelling the last part. Tears started to form in my eyes as I looked into these blue ones I didn't recognize anymore. Anger didn't suit them.

"Niall I promise you..." I was cut by my own cries

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" He punched the wall right above my shoulder making me shriek. He starred right  into my eyes breathing heavily. I felt his hand travel down to my thighs making me stiffen. A tear rolled down my cheek. He let his hand wonder up under my skirt and he placed his hand there, between my legs. I let out a cry and tried to move. In a second his free hand was on my throat holding me up against the wall. I gasped. I could barely breath. He suddenly grabbed my part making me screech

"This. Is. MINE." He growled in my ear tightening the grip of my part with the last word making me cry in terror "Nobody else's. Understand?" He threatned. I nodded sobbing. "Good." He let go of me and left.

I slid down against the wall and hugged my knees crying my heart out.

~~~~~           ~~~~~            ~~~~~            ~~~~~

I rolled off my bed drying the last tears. The ones I swore I'd never let escape my eyes. Not for that. Not for him

It's been a year. I've done the best I can to forget him. I sadly still carry the scars. But I guess that's inevitable. Unfortunately, seeing his face and hearing his name isn't avoidable either... Just after our break up Niall tried out for the X-Factor. He obviously did well since he's now in that massive band called One Direction. Forgetting him got a lot tougher at that point. 

Of course I won't forget him if I keep going on about him, will I?

I got ready and headed out to my car. Once on the road I decided to clear my mind with some music. I turned on the radio

'Now I'm climbing the walls,

But you don't notice at all,

That I'm going out of-'

Very funny. I pressed seek.

'If I'm louder,

Would you see me?

Would you lay down-'

I growled and pressed the seek button once more

'Guess I like the way you smile

With your eyes,

Other guys,

See it but don't realize that it's my-my lov-'

I turned off the radio angrily. This day keeps getting better and better.

I parked in front of the nail salon before going inside. The lady told me to wait a few minutes and gestured to an empty seat in the waiting area. I sat down. There were 2 girls at my right who looked 13 or 14 years old. 

"Oh. My. God. Are you serious?!" One of them squealed. The other nodded squealing too. I rolled my eyes and flipped through a magazine trying to tune them out.

"One Direction's in Mullingar! Eeeeeeeeek!!!" They squealed at the same time again... My eyes widened

"What?" I wish I hadn't said that out loud. The girls shot me a strange look. One of them finally spoke

"One Direction? You know ... The band of 5 hotties?" She gave me a 'have you been living under a rock or something' look which annoyed me. 

"Mullingar is one of them's hometown. That's why they're coming here" The other added more polite. My breath got caught in my throat. I just nodded and gave a fake smile. 

This is a nightmare. Seeing him will bring back so many more memories. I cut myself in that thought: What exactly makes me think I'll run into him? And if I do I doubt he'd remember me. 

Little did I know...