"Psssst."

I glance over to Jack as he pokes me in the arm to get my attention. "Yes?" I ask.

"You should take her for a flight." He whispers.

I look to him a bit surprised. "What?"

He nods and smiles. "Yeah, I think she'll love it." When I glare at him and don't answer, he continues. "Come on man, there's benefits to it."

"And those benefits are?" I ask quietly.

"Let's see, you get some alone time with her. I get some alone time with Elsa. Also Toothless gets his evening flight. This also gets you a chance to have a date with her." He explains.

"Really..? I don't think either of us need to go on a date."

He nods. "Oh yeah, we do. We both do. You especially."

I sigh and look over to Astrid. He is right though, there are some benefits. I would be able to get to spend some time with but she also has a chance to ride a dragon again. That is if that's what they used to do with their dragons. It might cheer her up a bit as well if she went for a ride. I guess I could ask, I mean it wouldn't hurt... would it?

"Alright, I'll ask her." I say quietly as I keep my eyes on Astrid.

He smiles and pats my back. "Awesome!"

"What's awesome?"

The girls look over to us, having heard Jack's favorite word. We both smile nervously to us as they look to us with a bit of confusion.

"Well, what's awesome is the question Hiccup has for Astrid." Jack says as he pats my back one more time. 

"A question?" Astrid looks over to me.

"Uh..." I blush nervously and scratch the back of my neck. "Well... I was curious... to see if you'd like to go for a flight on Toothless at all....."

She smiles a bit. "A flight? Oh I haven't flown in forever!"

I look to her a bit surprised. "What...? Really?? You've ridden dragons??"

She chuckles. "Of course! They were our friends! What else were we supposed to do with them? Besides, you can't take a dragon out of the sky, no matter how hard you try."

"Huh... never thought of that." I chuckle a bit and smile. "So.. would you like to go on one?"

Astrid smiles as she looks to me. "I'd love too."

I smile happily at her answer. "Wonderful! I.. I'll go call Toothless."

"Alright!" She smiles.

I get up and walk away from the table to call for Toothless. I walk over to the open field and do the dragon call I've been working on. Even though I'm alright walking around most places, Toothless likes to know where I am. Plus, it's a cool call. This allows me to call him whenever I need him or whenever it's time for our flight.

After doing the call, I look around and listen for his reply. I do it a few more times, making sure he can hear me and understand where I am. After about the third call, I hear his reply. I smile and glance over to Astrid and gesture her over. She smiles to my and walks over as I look up to see Toothless flying over to us.

He lands and hops around before jumping on top of me. I hear the others laugh as he licks me a couple of times.

"Toothless! You know that doesn't come out!!" I chuckle as I gently push him back and sit up. I pet his head and smile. "Nice to see you too bud."