18: Training Day

TRAINING DAY:Solana and Spencer decided to keep their relationship private, for now

TRAINING DAY:
Solana and Spencer decided to keep their relationship private, for now.

A multitude of weeks rolled past. They spent their nights of secrecy watching movies or simply being in the arms of one another. It was going surprisingly well. Though, Solana still held her doubts— it was too early to tell.

They remained professional while at work; Solana doing a much better job than Spencer. She was good at focusing on the task at hand. But, occasionally Spencer would stare at her, his chin resting on his fist, and just doze off. He looked like a content puppy, and it was hard to miss.

There had been no major slip ups. Their relationship appeared the same as it was a month ago. Spencer following Solana around the office, them talking as they sipped coffee, and so on and so forth.

Today was just like any other. They'd remain as colleagues while on duty, then make their way home to one of their apartments, together.

Solana strutted through the doors of the bullpen, Spencer following shortly behind as he tried to balance his messenger bag and books.

"Morning." She greeted toward Prentiss, who was spinning around in her office chair.

"Hello there! And good morning, Reid."

"Morning, Prentiss." He said absent minded. Spencer dumped his belonging on his desk, huffing a big breath of air.

"By the way, Morgan was looking for you two." Prentiss stated. "Something he needs help with— I wasn't really listening."

"Sounds good, I'll go find him." Solana motioned for Spencer to accompany her.

The peered through he cracked office blinds, before they spotted Morgan, lounging in the round table room.

"Emily said you wanted to see us?"

"Oh yeah. I have news." Morgan giggled.

Solana squinted at him, "You're being weird. What's going on?"

"I got word that Reid needs to do a fitness test."

"Didn't he already do one when before he was admitted?" She asked.

"No, he didn't." Morgan sighed. "Boy genius was used strictly for his brains, he wasn't ever supposed to step foot out on the field. Stauss ordered it."

"That's tough." Solana smirked. "Why am I here, though?"

"I figured you wouldn't mind a work out. Also, I could use another trainer with me. Miss Garcia also needs to do her assessment."

"How fun." Solana laughed.

Spencer rolled his eyes, "Did you even take the fitness test?"