009

Izuku made it to the Shie Hassakai base safely, Mimic wax being carried by Chrono while in Izuku's blanket - or should we say Mimic's new blanket- the building was very clean and white. Overhaul showed Izuku to his room, it was also green, he couldn't help but wonder if  Overhaul planned his arrival. Izuku thanked him and took his bag from Rappa, he entered his room and shut the door. He saw a dark green suit on the bed, the top had small white strip going down, the pants were solid dark green, a black vest and green bird mask that matched Overhaul's. He went for a shower then dress in the green suit, walking out while trying to clip the mask on.
   He walked down a few hallways and saw a pastel pink door, he stared at it and looked around for somebody. Nobody stood in the hallway nor was walking down it, he opened the door and turned on the light. A six to seven year old sat on the bed, fear clouding her eyes. He carefully went up to her after shutting the door, he sat on the bed and rubbed her shoulder. " it's okay  I'm Izuku, I won't hurt you." He seemed to calm down the girl and get her name, Eri she told him.
   He left a few minutes later and went to ask Overhaul about it, he found Rappa. " Hey Rappa?" He called out to the tall fighter,he looked down at Izuku. " Hey Izzy. What's up?"he responded, kneeling down a bit to hear him better. "Do you know where Overhaul is?"he asked before Rappa pointed to a door "Overhole should be in there." He nodded and left Rappa to talk with his new boss, he knocked on the door. He got a faint 'come in' from within the room.
   Overhaul was hunched over his desk, his head in his hand while he wrote on paper. He quickly sat up once he noticed it was Izuku, a nod towards the couch. Izuku sat down and began to talk "uh, so I was walking around and uhm.. I found a door, with a kid inside. She said her name was Eri, I just wanted to know if she was okay because he looked scared and I calmed her down but had to leave. I wanted to talk to you about this cause your the boss or leader, I couldn't find you so I had to ask Rappa which he called you 'Overhole' for some weird reason because you're not a hole..." he began to ramble off but was stopped by and hand slamming onto a desk,he looked shocked and Scared at Overhaul. Overhaul took a deep breath, he looked at Izuku and sat back down. " Apologies, I didn't mean to scare you. Was anybody at the door?" The brownette asked, Izuku shook his head no and stared at his lap.
    Overhaul stood up and walked out of the room, Izuku rushing out after him. Theu walked down a hallway and up to two expandables, he took off his glove and tapped them. They exploded onto the walls, Overhaul ordered two people to clean up the mess and another two to gaurd Eri's room.