014

Izuku sat up once he heard fighting and yelling, he quickly put on pants and a shirt before running out of Overhaul's room. He saw heroes fighting the expanables, he looked around for Overhaul. " Hey, Izuku! He's in the cave!" He heard Rappa yell,he ran into the cave. He saw Kastuki and Overhaul fighting, Eri was sitting on the ground. He checked if she was okay before turning back to the fight, Overhaul looked tired and burnt.
   Kastuki barely had a scratch on him, Overhaul's eyes widened once he spotted Izuku. Kastuki looked back at the green eyed boy, his eyes widening as well. " I'll save you Izuku!" The blonde yelled as another explosion came out of his hand, izuku ran towards Overhaul before the explosion could reach him. He panted as he stood in front of Overhaul, the explosion hitting him instead. He and Overhaul went flying ,Overhaul  crying out of he hit the wall.
   Kastuki and the heroes ran with Eri once more Expanables came in, Overhaul managed to reach Izuku. Izuku laid on the floor, blood pooling around his head. He felt his body get moved and placed in someone's arms, warms tears hitting his face. He could hear someone crying, murmuring and begging for him to stay. He couldn't open his eyes, he could move.
   He wanted to comfort his lover, to be able to kiss him once more so he opened his eyes. " Over..Haul" he whispered  out, Gasps filled the room. He was taken from Overhaul's arms, though Overhaul fought to keep him in his arms. He let out and breath and felt his eyes close, the world going blank around him.