015

Overhaul sat in the grass, tears slowly making their way down his face. He stared ahead of him, at a stone. He read the words over and over 'Izuku Midoriya, a loving boyfriend and son' he gripped at the grass, ripping it from the garden. He shook his head, refusing to realize that Izuku was dead. " wake...up. Wake up. Wake up! Wake up dammit! Izuku!" He yelled, he threw off his Plague mask and screamed. 
   He removed his tie and leaned against the side of the grave marker, sobs shaking his body. Chronostasis walked out to pick up the mask and tie, he put the things inside and sat beside Overhaul. " I didn't get to yell him... I wanted to tell him."he sobbed hugging Chronostasis, he honestly didn't care about his germaphobia at this point. Chronostasis put a hand on Overhaul's back, patting it slowly. " It'll be okay sir, you'll move on." He sighed out, thinking this would be a few weeks. Overhaul's teary but cold eyes lit up in anger at those words, he gripped Chronostasis's collar. " Don't you get it!? He's dead! Never coming back, he...left me."he broke down again, standing and walking back inside.
   The expandables moved out of the way so their boss come enter, a few tried to comfort him. He killed the ones who came near him, he took a deep breath. " we need to get Eri back. Get to finding her." He ordered and they scrambled off to do so, he shut his office door after entering. He wiped the tears and sat down, putting a picture of him and Izuku on it's face. He has to move on, though it's hard he will do it. Eventually.