013

The expandables seemed to enjoy their happy leader, though he was always with Izuku. They didn't mind Izuku, he was kind but could be annoying with his mumbling. Izuku curently was taking Eri to the garden, he dressed her in a cute Purple and Pink dress. They made flower crowns and went Cloud sighting, after an hour Chrono came out. "The boss wants Eri now." He stated,Picking up Eri.
   Izuku frowned and stood up,following Chrono. " it hasn't been Two hours yet." He argued, only getting a shrug from Chrono. Izuku hated when people lie to him, he went in a straight to his room. Ignoring Overhaul completely, he shut his door behind him and locked it. He laid on his bed and took out his phone, calling his mom.
   " Izu dear! How are you? Toga came over and told me you had a Boyfriend! Is that true? What does he look like? Is he nice?" She happily asked her questions, Izuku waiting for her to calm down. "Well, mom. He lied to me, well...he is a villain and they do Lie a lot."he muttered into the phone, he hears his mother gasp. " he lied? Honey why are you dating a liar?"  He looked into the corner and his eyes widened, he frowned once more and stood up. "And now he's watching me,through a camera."he let out a frustrated grunt and threw a show at the camera before giving it the middle finger, he sat back at his bed and turned away from the camera. " maybe he just want's to make sure your safe?"Inko suggested, Izuku was Glaring at the Camera.
   "He doesn't need to watch me through a damn Camera! He could be watching me change! I'll need to talk to him about this."he said goodbye and hung up, making his way to Overhaul's office. He entered and sat down on the couch, reading a book. It was a few hours later when Overhaul walked in, he looked frustrated. He instantly relaxed once he saw Izuku, he sat in front of him. "Why is there a camera in my room?" Overhaul's eyes widen when he heard the angry tone Izuku was using, he quickly grabbed his Lover's hands.
  " I want to make sure your safe...if you wish I can remove it" he rubbed circles on Izuku's knuckles, trying to calm him down.  Izuku ripped his hands out of Overhaul's, he stood up cause the brownette to stand as well.  "Why was it put there in the first place! I am not okay with being watched! You should know that!"he yelled before getting hugged by Overhaul, he was taking deep breaths. Izuku wasn't sure if he was mad or upset, Overhaul sat down with Izuku in his lap. " I'm sorry, I'll remove it as son as possible..." he whispered and kissed Izuku's cheek, he calmed down and kissed Overhaul on the lips.