001

Izuku sighs as he stares at the school in front of him, he always hated this place. He slowly walked in, clutching his school books to his chest as he carefully watched out for Kastuki and his goons. He heard the familar explosions and held his books over his head as if it would help him, a few seconds later he was on the ground, gasping for air. Kastuki stood over him with a sick grin on his face, Izuku looked up at the angry blonde. He nervously smiled "h-hi Kastuki" he muttered as the blonde kicked his stomach, a groan escaped Izuku's lips.
      Kastuki laughed and kneeled beside his head, the grin never leaving his face. "You could never be a real hero, just imagine a worthless piece of shit being a hero!" He laughed to his friends, they joined on beating up Izuku. This happened enough that Izuku was numb to the pain they caused, he wouldn't fight back though. Izuki laid there until they finished before going off to the bathroom to clean and bandage his wounds, multiple burns, cuts and bruises littered his freckled face. He was nearly covered in bandages when they were cleaned, he sighed and walked to class. 
     Izuku's day went as usual, getting picked on, laughed at. He took the long way home, not wanting to see Kastuki again. He ran into a couple people who asked if he was alright, in which he told them he was fine. He wondered into the darker side of the city, eventually meeting a nice blonde girl who was named Himiko Toga. They became friends pretty quick, that led to himeeting her other friends. At the end on the day he had some dangerous friends, from this day on Kastuki wasn't the only thing he has to worry about.