Information that you don't need to know, but is useful.

If you decided to read this, I'm gonna start giving you the info of this New and changing world.

This world has all the monsters from MHW: Iceborne.

The currency is still Zenny. Is the currency in MHW actually Zenny?

There are 3 giant islands.

One Island is for Monsters. This island has monsters lurking in it. Hunters come here on wingdrakes to hunt monsters.

Another island is half breeds. This island has people who are half-human and half monster. Half breed elders usually rule over the other half breeds.

The last island is the human island. This is where the humans live and where hunters are usually born. You can also find half breeds here. This island also permits slavery of half breeds. Half breeds are also discriminated against on this island.

Hunters have ranked just like in monster hunter.

Palicos do exist.

Elders usually do not stay in one place unless they are close to death.

Monsters that are in the elder level like Furious Rajang, savage deviljho, and even Raging Brachydios. These types of monsters are really aggressive and are hunted for sport. Especially the half breed versions. They are a top priority for quest boards.

If you didn't know, elders are docile unless you attack them.

Well, that is all.

Also, Nergi needs a name for his human form. If you want, comment on a name.

Now we are done.