Chapter 13

(Now, before you kill me I just gotta say I'm sorry for being gone for so long. I'm not gonna lie, but anime was calling me. So please set your weapons down, please. Anyways, on with this epic story.)

Third Person

Right now, our protagonist is trying to teach Xen how to fly. Let's check on them, shall we?

"All you have to do is spread your wings kid"
He calmly says

Xen: But I don't want to!!!
She pouts

"Your gonna have to if you want to hunt with me"

Xen: Ugh fine.
She sighs.

As of right now, Xen is now old enough to fly. But the problem is she likes riding on Nergi back. She is now as tall as a human, which means she is really heavy. Like heavier than a truck. Do you want that on your back? Yea, I didn't think so.

Xen is not the only one who has grown. Our spikey boi has gotten darker and more menacing. His spikes now carry bleeding and poison. (Try fighting that monster hunter player. Unless it's to easy for you. Which is impossible.)

Now, you may be thinking, where is Damon?
Welllllll..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
He got captured by hunters.

Yes, he let them. Let's check on that.

We see Damon inside a metal cage as he picks his claws. There are about 5 hunters, all with dual blades. Guess it's for the speed.

Damon has been having a blast inside his cage. He gets to scare the cats for fun. He also can listen to human conversations easily now.

Yea, Nergi and Xen has forgot about him for now.

He has met the guild leader a few times. He was honestly intimidating to Damon. Greybeard never smiles. That's terrifying on multiple levels. Well, in his perspective. They keep comparing him to a monster called "Safi'jiva". Whatever that was. His only parent figure was Nergi and he will keep it that way.

He has made friends with a human who always brings him food. The humans apparently call her the handler. Yes, that is what they call her for some weird reason. He enjoys watching her shocked and amazed face when he swallows an entire aptonoth head whole. (That is how you spell it right?)

With Nergi and Xen.....

They were both walking in the woods until they hear a loud roar. Which sounds like Nergi's but more high pitched. Xen and Nergi both start running in the direction they head from.

Once they reach a clearing they see two monsters fighting each other. These monsters are..............

Lunastra and............

Another Nergigante!?