Chapter 1

It was a windy day. The sky was getting darker by the minute.

A lone teen seemed to be walking home from school on a Friday, considering the backpack they are wearing. He seems to be looking at his phone while walking.

" I need to get back home or I'll be late for my game night.
S

This teenager's name is Thomas Blaze. He really doesn't like his last name because his parents neglect him three times a week. Each time it gets worse. He goes to school with many scars on his body, which is the reason why he always wears hoodies. His hoodie is a dark read hoodie that matches with his pants and shoes. He appears to be wearing sweat pants with some Nikes.

His hair is a dark brown which matches with his skin tone a bit. His eyes are a icy blue which matches with his personality. He is a nice fun guy to have as a friend. He wears glasses and is proud of it even though he gets called a nerd a lot at school.

He is almost to his neighborhood until he hears a cry for help. He looks to a alley way and he sees a man with a knife pointed at a man who seems to be older than 55.

"Just ignore it" Thomas thought

"HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!" The old man shouted

*Sigh*

Thomas runs over to the man with the knife and he jumps on his back. The man gets surprised and falls over as the knife falls out his hands. The old man takes out his phone and calls 911. Meanwhile, the man was able to kick Thomas off of him and grab the knife.

Uh oh

The man slashes at Thomas who jumps to avoid it and it grazes his arm causing Thomas to hiss in pain. Thomas punches the man and he kicks the man in the stomach. The man recovers quickly and then he quickly stabs Thomas who could not react quick enough just as the sirens of the police were heard.

As Thomas drops to the ground, all he could hear is the noise of sirens before everything went dark.