Rage was building on most of the lycans' faces, and I watched as Henri began to move to the car, head turning towards us as if he'd intended to reassure, but a lycan leapt at him, pushing both of their bodies into the car, causing it to rock.

It did not take long for the six unfamiliar lycans to begin attacking the warriors, and I watched, fear constricting my throat as two of them fought Willow, who easily began to evade their attacks. Nonetheless, worry crested in my chest and I hesitantly lowered the window half-way, ignoring Helda's screeches of protest.

Licking my lips nervously, I withdrew my pistol, taking aim at the blond-haired lycan, whose back faced me and was hurling punches at Willow. I hesitated, noticing that he would quickly move or jerk when Willow swiped at him; I didn't want to accidentally shoot her.

I waited for several seconds, eyes trained on the lycan, watching the way he swerved and dodged. I ground my teeth together, released the breath I'd been holding when he paused and pulled the trigger. His body bucked as the bullet sunk into his back, his howl of pain ricocheting in the air.

However, he did not collapse or die.

Instead, he turned, mouth foaming and fangs showing. I pulled the trigger again, shooting his stomach and immediately saw the wildness grow in the male's eyes as he stumbled forward, ignoring the blood beginning to seep through his shirt.

I shot backwards, pressing into the seat, hand reaching forward to press the button that would allow for the window to raise again.

He fumbled forward, eyes glowing bright with blood-lust, and just as he was several feet away from the car, blood and skin spurted from the side of his head, and I bit back a gasp as he fell. I moved forward warily in my seat and caught sight of Skylar holding a shotgun, lowering it as her eyes travelled down to the now dead male lycan.

Her grey eyes flickered to my face before she turned, taking aim and shooting the badly wounded female lycan attacking Willow. The female crumpled to the ground as the bullet dug into her chest, a choked noise falling from her mouth.

My head whipped around at the sound of a grunt, my body moving to the window by my left, where I saw the bodies of three lycans on several areas of the ground. Blood was around them and on them; Henri, Jeremiah and Elle stood a few inches away from the bodies.

I heard Skylar release a loud curse as one remaining lycan somehow managed to rip her necklace off of her and Frederick shot forward, jerked his claws through the back of the male's neck before Skylar could use her weapon.

She took several slow steps backwards, eyes running up and down Frederick and then the male who'd fallen to his knees, upper body swaying back and forth, eyes closed and blood trickling down his neck and back. 

Frederick sunk in his claws and I grimaced when he stepped forward, hands holding the male's neck and twisting it roughly until it snapped.

Skylar's eyes landed on me once more, shotgun still tightly in hand, chest rising and falling as she inhaled and exhaled slowly. Her grey eyes drifted shut as she rolled her shoulders before opening her eyes again, a look of concentration and a tad bit of annoyance filling her gaze.

She glanced at Willow who stood nearby, her voice a bit muffled because of the raised window, but still understandable,

"Your friends and yourself should leave. More may come."