Chapter Eight

NAGATO'S POV

Me and Konan is taking our own path to the hideout. Konan wanted to stop by the park so I told the other to go ahead to the hide out and I left Itachi in charge.

Konan ran to the swings and sat at on then she grabbed the one by her.

"Nagato! Come swing with me!" She said. I walked to her and sat down at the swing she was holding.

"Swing Nagato!" Konan giggled as she swung.

I look at the ground. I remember swinging with Konan when we were younger. I kick my feet against the ground and pushed my legs back and forth to go.

Konan screamed yay and giggled some more. I couldn't help but give a smile.

A old couple came by and looked at us.

"Ah John. Young love." The old woman giggled and her husband chuckled.

"Sure is Mary." I got an irk mark but decided I didn't care anymore.

Konan giggled more.

"Your sure are giggly aren't you Konan?" I asked her.

"Yep." She gives me a smile.

~~~~~*^*~~~~*^*~~~~~

NAGATO'S POV

Me and Konan walk back to the hideout. I did the hand seals and opened the entrance.

I knew I regret walking in.

Woman wearing short clothing were embracing some of the Akatsuki.

Itachi, whom I left in charge was reading a book in the corner.

Hidan was no where to be seen as I can already tell he is banging a slut. Kisame was trying to get away from a slut, and Deidara and Tobi were drunk out of their minds. Oh wait Tobi is acting normal.

Sasori is workin on her puppets.

Kakuzu is making it rain with his money but then screams at the sluts who try to take it.

I grind my teeth together. I was about to tell until a slut embraced me and forced a kiss on me.

My face flush in embarrassment and anger and I use almighty push and everything and everybody were blown into the walls.

"HIDAN!!!" Konan tried to calm me as I start to slay the sluts and rid of there lives.

After killing them all Zetsu came up and took all the bodies and went to her room.

Hidan came back with his slut he just banged.

"What the hell Pain! I was having fun!"

I growl and bitch slapped him.

"No one is allowed to know of our existence! Kill the slut now and give the body to Zetsu!" Hidan rolls his eyes and took out his scythe and stabbed the slut who screamed loudly with a very high annoying pitch.

"Hidan. I don't want this to ever happen again!" I yelled.

"As you said for the 30 time I did this." Hidan huffs.

I glare at him then went to my office not wanting to deal with this anymore.