Prolouge: How I became Pain

Nagato's POV

I witnessed my parents death. Murdered along with Konan's parents also.

Konan was still 6 years of age. I am 8 years of age.

Even at a young age I am quite mature. My brother Yahiko is no longer here either. My heart is becoming bitter.

This world is nothing but filled with pain and hatred. I lost everything, almost everything, at least I still have Konan. I took Konan underground, we were in the sewers. But then Konan ran off. She took these stairs. As I followed, I saw cloud like marks. I finally caught Konan as she was in a bundle of clothing. The clothing was cloaks with clouds on it. The clouds are red and outlined with white and everything else was black. There was a box next to her with rings. They had these symbols, it looked Japanese or Chinese. I would have to look up the symbols in my free time.

"Wee! I like it! I like it!" Konan screeched.

I smiled at her cuteness. Me and Konan were kinda like freaks. Everybody teased us for our hair. I have red hair and weird eyes, and Konan has blue hair.

I picked up Konan and sat her on the couch that was in this place and I spot a ring that had interest me. I had the urge to put it on. So I did. The ring felt right on my fingers, this place made me feel at home. I heard snoring and I saw Konan passes out on the couch. I giggled at her cute behavior. I went to check on everyroom. there were 10 bedrooms, a huge kitchen, a weapons room, an office, 5 bathrooms, and a place that looks like training place.

I am in the office right now and looking through all the papers.

I then found amazing news. I am the reincarnation of a person named Nagato, the same name as me. A group of ninjas with 10 members had lived here. All were like outcasts. Nagato has gone by Pain or Leader-Sama in this group called the Akatsuki.

I found a small peice if paper saying how he created a Jutsu to make every Akatsuki member be reincarnated. So there are other members. It said that I or Konan would get attracted to this place and be lead here somehow. I read every story of the Akatsuki members. Nagato's was mostly like mine. No wonder we had weird hair and eyes. No wonder why Konan kept getting into paper. Her family and mine thought she was very smart. She made origami of a butterfly at the age of 3.

I'm going to find these members that should be reincarnated. Bringing this group back together! It's was my ancestors dream for it. This world is cruel, Selfish, Tainted. I shall be God of Peace like the Nagato in these papers. The Leader.

But first, I'm going to learn all the jutsus Nagato left me.
I'll even start teaching Konan on hers. Now, For the basics.

(The pic are the rings. The
零 is Nagato's. In Chapter One will be a pic of Nagato, well one of the Six paths of Pain. but that is what she is going to look like in this story. See ya Narutards and Spider fans!)