Chapter Three: Into!: Zetsu and Kakuzu!

Nagato's POV

Finally, I found Kakuzu.

This one should be easy.
Kakuzu is one year older then me. He lives in Denver, Colorado.

He likes money and steals. Lives on the streets. I just have to tell him that he can have all the money he wants as long as he is here and won't have to worry about getting caught.

I heard a scream came from the living room and I knew it was Konan I got up and rushed to her and I seen a person who looks like a plant. Half her side is white and the other side is black and she has golden eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"We are Zetsu!" I knew that was one of the members.

"How did you find this place?"

"Um, I was just going through walls and floors and I came to this place. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting."
I smiled at her.

"Do you have a place to live Zetsu?"

"No. (Why do you give a crap)"

" Your destiny lies here. You are now an Akatsuki member. Fate led you here. Here's your cloak and ring and you may chose an unoccupied room." I hand her, her ring and cloak.

Looks like I didn't have to search for Zetsu, but I still need to get to Kakuzu.

I teleported To Denver and walked around. I searched for two days and was about to give up until I heard an alarm go off In a shop.

I ran towards it to hope that it'll be the money loving guy.
I see a greedy looking boy at the age of 11 and knew it was him. The only thing that he did not resemble about the old Kakuzu was the stitches over the old Kakuzus body. The cops seemed to be chasing him and I decided to help him out. I used Almighty push on the cops and knocked them out. Kakuzu looked at me.

"Who are you girl?" he asked.

"I am Nagato. But call me Pain or Leader-sama. Your joining the Akatsuki."

"And why would I go with you? I see that you are strong, but maybe you just want my money."

"I do not care for money. Join the Akatsuki and you can have all the money you want. You can steal all you want without being caught and have my support. Also I would have you shelter and food." I told him and I knew I got him as soon as I said he can have all the money he wants.

"Fine. But I'm only in it for the money."

"If that is your reason for joining, alright." I teleported us, showed him his room, gave him his cloak and his ring before going to sleep. I need my rest to search for next three members.