Chapter One: Finding the third member. Intro Sasori

Nagato's POV

I finally mastered my Six Path's of Pain. I am now Ten and Konan is 8. She did pretty well In her training. We both learned very fast. Konan of course is not done learning.

I decided to look for the reincarnation of Sasori first. In my notes he seems to be better to get at first. Depending on his or hers age She or He would help me look for the other members.

I watched the news and stole Info of birth records to find this Sasori. When I got to the S's I found Him, or should I say Her. She is only one year younger then me.

She lives Texas. Far from where I'm at. She lost her parents at a young age and lives with her grandma who makes puppets. Just like The Old Sasori. I'll just use a teleportion Jutsu I found in the notes. It wasn't Nagatos but something he and the other members passed down. So we could find each other and get places quicker. Of course it is still hard for me but I can teleport at least three or four times a day.

Once I found the address I told Konan to stay put here and don't leave. I made the hand seals and when I opened my eyes I am in front of a puppet shop.

I went inside to see an old woman making puppets and a red head girl was sitting and watching the old lady. When the bell went off when I went inside they looked at me.

Sasori looked like a depressed kid. But her eyes shone at puppets.

I could tell the my eyes freaked out the old woman. By the looks of it I killed her from it. I heard her mutter Demon before dying. She must have had a weak heart.

Sasori showed no emotion and looked at me as if she knows me but doesn't know why she does.

"Your coming with me. It is your destiny to help bring the Akatsuki come back together." I told her.

"Akatsuki? That sounds familiar. So do you." Sasori seems smart just as the papers said.

"That's because we are the reincarnations of the Akatsuki. Our ancestors want us to come back together. Join. Your art will not go unnoticed." I smiled at her.

"Alright. I planned on running away anyways. Let me grab my puppets and let us be off." she went into a room and came back with tools and unmade puppets that had yet to be finished.

I knew she would be more willingly. I just hope the others are the same.

"Well? Are we going? Leader-sama." I nodded before making the hand seals and teleporting us to base.

"Here's your ring." I pass her her ring.

"You are the third to join. The second is Konan. My partner that I've been with since she was born. Treat her kindly." I stood up and walked into my office. I stopped before I went inside.

"And Sasori?"

"Yeah?"

"You can have any room. And welcome to the Akatsuki." I walked into the office and looked to where Itachi and Kisame might be.