Chapter Five: Six Years Later

Nagato's POV

I worked in my office and Konan was right besides me

I could hear the other members arguing, well except Kakuzu and Itachi.

Deidara and Sasori are fighting over who's art is the best. Hidan is trying to kill Tobi, and Kisama is being chased by the man eater Zetsu.

"Nagato?" Konan grabs my attention.

"Yes Konan?"

"May I go into town and get food for the kitchen?"

"Yes. We are running low so it will be best." Konan walks out the door and I see her smiling before she disappeared out of my sight.

Konan's POV

I skipped to the store before buying everything the Akatsuki needs.

I walked along side walks to head back until something grabbed me from behind.

I screamed.

"Now let's me leave and I'll let this girl go." A rough voice said. Then a group of people in weird clothes were in front of me.

"Let her go!" The one with a Spider like costume on said.

I hope Nagato doesn't find out what is going on. She would become pissed and kill the guy that has me.

She is protective over all of the Akatsuki even if she doesn't shows it. We are a family.

The next thing I know is that the man who had me is defeated and my heros were injured and knocked out. The guy who had me must have been really strong.

I shall repay them by healing them at the base!
I hope Nagato won't be too mad.

I used my paper to pick them up and take them to the base. I laid them down in the infirmary before calling for Sasori. She works with medicines and poisons.

"Sasori!" I called.

I heard shuffling before the door opens to reveal an annoyed Sasori.

"Konan, who are they? You know that leader- sama hates outsiders to come here. Remember when Hidan tried to bring whores?

I remember Nagato killed the whores Hidan brought.

And it wasn't a quick and painless death either. I know if I persuade Nagato and use my puppy dog face she won't resist to let me keep them here until they are healed!

"I know, I know! But they saved me! help them Sasori! Please!?" She sighed.

"Fine but you better tell the Leader while I work on them."

"Alright!" I runs to Nagato's office where I see her working on paperswork

"Nagato?" She looks up.

"Oh Konan your back. Did you get the food?"

"Yes and I brought these people who saved me on the streets!" I see her break her pencil she had been using.

"You bring outsiders!? Konan! You aren't allowed to do that!" She yells at me.

"I'm sorry! It's just that they were injured and they got injured because they were protecting me!"
She sighs before calming down.

"Fine. Until they are healed they may stay here, but when the are done healing, I want them out! If they say any words about the Akatsuki.....I will kill them."

"Alright! I'll make sure they don't tell anyone!" I runs back to the team and wait for them to wake up.