Chapter Four: Intro! Hidan, Tobi and Deidara! Akatsuki Complete!

Nagato's POV

I sat deeper in my chair and sighs. I finally located the last members. With the help of Zetsu of course.

She is a good addition to the team. No wonder why Nagato had her in the Akatsuki.

I don't feel like going to get the last three members. I'll send Itachi to get Deidara, Zetsu to get Tobi and Kakuzu to get Hidan.

I need to arrange who is partner with who, or if I can find who members were with who in the old Akatsuki.

I told Kakuzu, Zetsu, and Itachi's first mission.

"But I want to go!!!!!" Konan said.

"I'm sorry Konan, but you are to young." I told her.

Konan huffs.

"I'm not young!" I laugh and went back to my work.

I looked through my papers to find which Akatsuki members went with who. Soon I found them. Zetsu and Tobi does not have partners, Zetsu is a spy and Tobi goes with whoever I send him with for missions.

Itachi and Kisame are partners, Sasori and Deidara, Hidan and Kakuzu, and then me and Konan.

I decided to send Sasori and Kisame to gets some of the daily foods but get more for all ten members.
Leaving me alone with Konan.

I taught Konan how to throw shuriken.

Soon I heard a lot of cussing. I made sure to have Konan's ears covered before going to where the cussing is.

I see Kakuzu and a white haired boy who is 12 sitting on the couch and the boy is cussing a whole lot.

"You must be Hidan. I am Nagato, but call me Pain or Leader-sama."

"Ha! As if I'm calling you leader. Why the fuck is a little girl fucking leader of the Akatsuki anyways?" He said.

I gave him a very scary glare which I could tell had frighten him a little.

"Here is your cloak and ring. find the room with a three sided scythe that is red. It belongs to you." I hand him his ring and cloak before looking though my work and waiting for Deidara and Tobi to get here. my last two members.

Soon enough I heard someone talking about their art. I smirked. Sasori is going to be fighting with her partner a lot.

"Welcome Deidara." She looks to be my age.

"Yeah whatever, un. I was told I will be able to express my art so I came!"

"That is correct. Thank you Itachi. You may go." I wait till he leaves before handing Deidara her cloak, ring and bag of clay.

"There, clay for your art and you may chose your own room. Unless it is occupied of course." I told her.

"Thanks! Your the Leader, yeah?"

" That is correct. Please make yourself at home." I watch as she nods then leaves to work on her own art.

I heard laughter and then I know the final member had came. I sighed In relief before sitting in my chair and waiting for Tobi.

"So you are Leader-Sama!? I am Tobi! it's nice to meet ya!" I chuckled knowing he was going to bother the fuck out of Deidara.

"Same here. Here is your cloak and ring. You are getting the last room. You may go." I hand him his stuff and sit down before falling asleep on my desk.