Chapter 10 - Clueless

Start from the beginning

"That is exactly what I am talking about Jason." Zoey spat, placing her hands on her hips.

"Well.. she was here first." Jason remarked. he shouldn't have said that. Zoey widened her eyes, raising an eyebrow at him. She shoved passed him and slammed the door to the room. The rest of the gang was still asleep, but now they were awake because of Zoey's booming sound. Jason sighed, letting Dani off of his back.

"Dani, why did you do that?" Jason said with a bit of annoyance in his tone. Dani seductively wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him an alluring look. Jason beamed his eyes into hers, and bit his lip.

"Because, I know you are faking." Dani placed her lips closer and closer to Jason's. Jason tried to hesiatate from brushing his lips against hers, but Dani had pushed him against the wall before he could refuse. Dani, bit his bottom lip, tugging on his flesh. Jason was under her spell. Thats where she wanted him.

Jason caressed her cheeks with his thumb, crinkling his eyebrows together, showing his passion as he kissed her.

"I missed this." Dani murmured into Jason's ear. Secretly, Jason missed it as well. There wasn't really anything special about their relationship, but the sex... was very good.

Jason wasn't worried about Zoey coming out, because when she got mad, she would stay away from him as long as she could until she got over her anger.

Jason began to feel a boner rise.

"Fuck." Jason groaned, trying to hold back from declothing Dani.

At this point, Jason didn't care if Zoey came out and seen it, Dani obviously didn't care. Dani and Jason have had sex in the most strange places, if they got into the moment, they had sex right then, and there. No matter where it was.

Dani slowly unzipped Jason's jeans. Jason groaned and leaned his head back.

"Dani, Stop, we can finish this later." Jason said, stopping Dani before she could go any further.

Dani rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Why can't we just do it now, Jase, you never stopped me before." Dani remarked, fixing her hair, that Jason had messed up.

"Because Dani, I feel guilty." Jason zipped his pants back up, making it look untouched.

"You never felt guilty before, who the fuck are you anymore, because you aren't the Jason I know." Dani said, furling her arms together.

She was right. He wasn't the same person that she knew. He found a girl who turned him on.. literally. Zoey, had the effect over him like Stella did, which was very powerful.

Jason slipped his hands into his pockets, and turned his back to Dani, walking away from her.

"I'm not going to have this conversation with You Dani, I thought you would understand, but obviously you care more about the sex than you care about me." Jason said opening the bedroom door, and slamming it behind him.

"You obviously love the sex just as much as I do." Dani said, being interuppted by the slam of the door. Dani didn't regret anything she did or said. Jason loved every second of it. Jason craved sex, but guilt attacked him in a way he didn't even wanna have sex with her. It would have to take a lot to get him to have sex with her.

Jason placed his arms above his head, facing the wall, resting his head on his hands. Zoey had gotten in the shower when Jason pissed her off. Taking a shower always made her feel better, no matter what the situation was. Zoey walked into the room with a towel draped around her naked body. She let the towel drop to the ground, as she went through Jason's drawer for a long t- shirt.