Chapter 21 - Blackmailed

Harry was walking along the halls of the hotel, humming to a melody that had been stuck in his head for days. He had his hands in his pants pockets with his thumbs peaking out over the top. 

Before entering the hotel room, Harry peaked behind him to make sure no one was following him or near. He curved a smirk onto his lips and shut the door behind him as he entered the room. He placed his back against the door. Veins were protruding out of his arms as he balled his hands into fists.

Zoey was tied to a chair with her hands behind her back and her legs tied to the bottom so she couldn't force herself out of the chair. Tape was glued to her mouth, muffling her screams and words. Harry slowly walked towards with his hands behind his back. He was still humming to the tune, but was whistling it.

Zoey shut her eyes, holding back her tears from streaming down her cheeks. Harry bent down, getting closer to Zoey's face, nose to nose, eye to eye. 

Zoey leaned her head back, trying to get away from his face. She was so close she could feel the warmth of his menty breath hitting her flesh.

Harry gazed deeply into Zoey's crystal blue eyes, as if he were admiring himself in the blacks of her pupils. 

Harry put Zoey's misplaced hairs behind her ear and caressed her jaw bone with his large hands. Zoey shook away from his hand, causing Harry to let out a mischevious laugh.

"You sure don't like to be touched aye? You weren't complaining the other day beside the pool, now were ya?"

Zoey's eyes screamed with anger. Even though, Harry was right, she still felt bad about even having an attraction towards him. it seems like she is always attracted to the bad guys.

Harry trailed his tongue along his lips and crossed his arms along his chest.

Zoey wanted nothing more but to punch the living shit out of this fucker, but there was no way in hell she was getting out of it. 

Harry seductuvely put his hand on Zoey's shoulder, sliding down her sleeve along with her bra strap, showing her bear skin. Zoey tried to fight it, but it was useless, there was absoloutely nothing she could do, but just let it happen.

Harry laughed at her forcing against him, but failing. He pecked his lips along her shoulder and sucked on her flesh. He roamed his hands along her legs, gently squeezing her inner thigh. 

That was Zoey's weakness, she only likedit when Jason did it, but loathed it when Harry did it to her. "Please stop." Zoey mumbled through the tape. Harry ripped the tape off of her mouth, causing Zoey to shut her eyes in pain. 

"You fucking a--" Harry interrups Zoey's words. "Better be careful what you say, or the tape goes back on." Zoey beamed her eyes into his, loathing him with a passion. All the names in the book were going through her mind at once. 

She sighed a lengthy breath in annoyance and sat quietly, trying to get her hands untied. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" Zoey asked in a stern tone. Harry took his time to answer and let out of brief laugh. 

"Why? Because I fucking can." Harry's voice grew deep and quiet.

"No... Jason will be here soon and you are going to fucking wish he wasn't." Harry shook his head in laughter. "He should be the one that's scared." 

Zoey's blood ran cold at his words. She had faith in Jason, she knew he wouldn't just leave her there to rot.

Harry fished out his gun that he had in his pocket, it was loaded with bullets, but not cocked back. He slid his finger along the barel, admiring the smooth feeling drifting onto his skin. "This is what I am going to use to kill him... put a bullet right through his fucking skull."