Joey:We make fire.Cook meat.

Chandler:Then put out fire by peeing no get invited back.

Monica,Phoebe:Ew!.

I sigh as Monica speaks up.

Monica:Oh Joey Melanie called said she's gonna be late.

Joey:Oh,Ok.

A feeling of jealousy comes over me at the mention of Melanie.

Phoebe:So how are things going with you two?.Is she becoming your...special someone?

Joey:I don't know she's uh....she's pretty great.

Monica:Yeah?.What does she think of your little science project?.

Joey:What you think I'm gonna tell a girl I like that I'm also seeing a cup?

Monica:Man's got a point.

Joey:Well the tough thing is, she really wants to have sex with me.

Chandler:Crazy bitch.

Joey:Yeah well I still got a week left to go in the program and according to the rules if I want to get the money I'm not allowed to conduct any...ersonal experiments if you know what I mean.

Tabitha:Joey...we always know what you mean....Especially me you horn dog.

*****************************************

Chandler and Joey are making the fire as Me,Monica and Phoebe are inside.Ross enters carrying luggage.

Phoebe:Hey.

Monica:Hey.

Ross:Hey.

Phoebe sees his bags of luggage.

Phoebe:How long did you think this barbecue was gonna last?.

Ross:I'm going to China.

Phoebe:Jeez you say one thing and...

Monica:You're going to China?.

Ross:Yeah I-it's for the museum.Someone found a bone,We want the bone but they don't want us to have the bone so I'm going over there to try to persuade them to give us the bo...i-it's a whole big bone thing.

I laugh at the dirtiness of the way it sounds.

Tabitha:Sounds very boney...

Ross:"Sighs".Anyway I'm gonna be gone for like uh...like a week so uh if you wanna reach me y-you can't.So here's my itinerary."Hands a sheet of paper to Monica".Um...here's a picture of me..."Hands it to Monica".

Phoebe:Oh let me see!."Takes the picture".

Ross:"To Monica,Tabitha".Could you take it to Carol's every now and then and show it to Ben just so he doesn't forget me?.

Monica,Tabitha:Yeah.

Phoebe puts the picture of Ross up to her face..