"Good morning, gorgeous. Or should I say good afternoon." She giggled and kissed my shoulder.

"Afternoon? Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked, stretching.

"Cause you looked comfy." She continued playing with my necklace. "Would you ever wear a necklace with my name on it?"

I wondered where the question came from, but still I smiled. "Faithfully."

"Pewwie! You woke up!" Jaden squealed before dropping his helicopter and jumping onto my stomach.

"Hey, buddy!" I squeezed him and he giggled. I looked over at Jade who was staring at the two of us with googley eyes.

"What are you looking at?" I asked laughing with Jaden.

She smiled. "Both sides of my heart in human form."

My heart swelled. I had no words, so I just pulled her closer and kissed her lips softly. She was literally the sweetest woman in the world.

"Ewwwww!" We broke away when we heard Jaden squeal.

Both of us laughed.

"I don't know what you're 'ewwwwing' about. You're next!" I threatened.

He squeaked and jumped off me, but I was right behind him, leaving Jade laying on the couch laughing. I chased him in circles around the living room, before I finally caught him in the kitchen and grabbed his little face. He scrunched it up as I kissed both of his cheeks and his nose.

"Hey, I want in on that too!" Jade got up from her spot on the couch and Jaden squealed again and took off running.

He ran around the living room again and we trapped him in the kitchen.

"You're outnumbered, bub. You may as well give up." She said as we moved in closer on him.

"Never!" He screamed and started to run in Jade's direction but faked us out and almost made it past me, but I grabbed him up and we squished his face by kissing either side of his cheeks.

Once we let him go he wiped his face and made gagging noises, Jade and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Mommy, can we go to the park? Pweeease!" Jaden begged.

She looked at me and I shrugged. "Sure, bub. Why don't you go get dressed."

"YAY!" He screamed, piercing both our ears, before speeding off to his room.

I felt Jade watching me as I went to clean up my cereal bowl. When I brought it over to the sink to wash it, she walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. I sighed in content as she moved my hair to one side and kissed the back of my neck. I can't even explain how much I love it when she does that.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look while you're asleep?" She asked, still placing soft kisses to my neck.

"Not that I can recall." I replied with a smile, leaning into her.

"Well, let me tell you now. You look like an angel. My angel. A sleeping beauty. Like you're waiting for a handsome prince to kiss you awake, only that's never gonna happen. A drop dead gorgeous princess will just have to do." When I laughed, she turned me around to face her and kissed me passionately.

I deepened the kiss and she didn't protest. When things were about to get too heated, as our hands had started to roam each other's bodies, we pulled away.

"I think I'm awake princess." I joked.

"Hell, me too." She said with a wink. "Come on, let's go play."