10 ‣ handle him

"Jungkook?" Jaein furrows her brows, seeing him walk down the dorm building hallway as if it were his. She has a vague idea of where he's headed with those big takeout bags, too. He barely even acknowledges her, more preoccupied with breaking one of the biggest, stupidest (in his very humble opinion) rules in this old, antiquated, stupid, stupid campus. Jaein takes out her earphones as she slows down to meet him. "You're not—"

"Allowed here, I know." Jungkook cuts her short, bringing his hand up to her cheek and gently rubbing his thumb over her soft skin. It's a quick, fleeting touch, but an incredibly charming one nonetheless. "But you won't tell on me, will ya, doll?" He winks, moving on without ever actually stopping his feet. "Appreciate it, Jaein." Jungkook adds smoothly, offering her a charismatic smile to seal the deal. "I'll see you around, okay? Take care of yourself."

"Uh.. sure." Jaein mumbles, turning away to hide her inevitable blush. Wait, what is she doing? He's not allowed here! That poor girl he's about to go toy with.. "Hey!" She snaps out of her brief trance, reaching a hand out in his direction, but by then, he'd already turned the corner. "Jungkook!" She calls again, taking a step in his direction. Oh, wait. Hold on. You live in that direction. Was he the guy in the hoodie the girls saw leaving last time??

"I appreciate you, Jaein!" She hears Jungkook's voice fade off into the intricate depths of the dorm halls.

"Hmph." Jaein shakes her head, deciding to let it be for now. Well, well, well. Would you look at that? You and Jungkook. Oh, you poor girl. If her blurry, party-every-weekend high-school memory serves her right, through all the inebriated, sweaty haze, she remembers him quite vividly. I mean, how can someone forget escapades like those with someone like him? You can't. As much as you want to hide behind alcohol and pot's easy excuses. Jaein scoffs and walks away.

What a stupid time to be remembering.

"Who is it?" You call out to the sound of not three, but eight very obnoxious knocks on your door. No one ever visits you at your dorm. Sure, maybe you have the occasional check-in by one of the girls next door or even some from girls down the hall. And, yeah, you do have the occasional food delivery—but never do any of the above knock this fucking ridiculously. "I'm going! I'm going, damn." You grumble, slipping on a hoodie over your thin shirt and reaching for the doorknob.

"Surprise!"

"Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me." You move to close the door immediately after seeing Jungkook and his stupid grinning face.

"No, wait—" he slips his hand in before it would no longer fit through the shrinking sliver of open space between your doorway and the actual door. Suddenly, you find yourself playing some insanely childish game tug-of-door. It's been a few hours since you left him alone on the sidewalk, but a few hours is most definitely not enough time of peace away from him. "I brought food! From your favorite place in the quad—" he tries to state.

"You're annoying." You disregard his poor attempt at laying out a peace offering—a peace offering which, understandably, you want nothing to do with right now. "And so fucking bold, too." You mutter, voice a little on the bitter side. "Coming here to my door in broad daylight with your whole face just out in the open for anyone to fucking see you and start calling me the whore for having you h—"

"Would you just chill and listen to me? Hear me out? Please?" Jungkook slips his whole arm in before you could process that you were losing the game. "Move, move, someone's coming." He says quickly, pushing his entire body through the door and closing it behind him while a couple of your neighbors from several doors down start walking his way. Since you were right there, he ends up tightly sandwiched between you and the door, breathing rather heavily after that brief struggle.