𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Some dragons flew while throwing fire and stealing sheep. A man ran after a sheep, but a dragon took it, jumped and caught it in the air.

[Hiccup]We're Vikings. We have stubbornness issues..

A dragon flew by with a Viking in its mouth, who simply punches its face in response before it lets him go. Hiccup races out of his burning house, looking back at it before rushing ahead with a grin.

[Hiccup]My name is hiccup..-A Viking falls in front of him surprising him, making him jump and try to dodge others as they run past-Great name, I know. But it's not the worst..

Two Vikings walked with a large log on their shoulders, causing Hiccup to duck to avoid it. A Viking passed by his side, he looked at him but his head was hit by the trunk.

[Hiccup]Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off gnomes and trolls..-Hiccup shrugs when he sees the Viking fall. He turns to keep running but a fireball exploded near him, making him fall backwards- Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that..

[Man]: Ahh!..-A Viking screams in Hiccup's face- Good morning!..

Hiccup got up quickly, starting to run through the burning village. While the other Vikings ran to the opposite side of him with weapons in hand, ready to fight.

[Girl]: What are you doing here?!..Get inside!!..

Hiccup rolled his eyes ignoring each person as he kept running towards the place where he wanted to go.

[??]: What are you doing out?!!..Get back inside!!..

Hiccup looks back, but he gasps when a hand grabs him, stopping him as a dragon flies by throwing fire at him. A tall, burly man with a large ginger beard glares at him with sharp, pale green eyes.

[Stoick]: Hiccup! What are you doing..?-Stoick sighs, angrily pointing to Hiccup before glaring at him- What are you doing out?! Get inside!..-He shoves Hiccup along before looking around with sharp eyes-

[Hiccup]: That's Stoick the Vast, chief of the tribe..

Stoick look at the dark sky, watching a dragon fly off with a sheep in its claws. He laughed a bit before approaching a wooden catapult.

[Hiccup]: They say when he was a baby, he popped a dragon's head clean off its shoulders...

Stoick grabs a catapult, hurling it at the dragon. It smacks it, making it cry out and drop the sheep.

[Hiccup]: Do I believe it?..Yes, I do..

[Stoick]: What we have?..-He asks as he turns around, he looks at a Viking with a frown-

[Viking]: Gronckles. Nadders. Zipplebacks..-The man replies as he looks around, being attentive for the dragons that threw fireballs through the village- Oh, and Hoark saw a Monstrous Nightmare..-He yelps and blocks his head with his shield as blast of fire exploded near him, some flames landing on Stoick's shoulder as he remains neutral-

[Stoick]: Any Night Furies?..

[Viking]: None so far..-answers the man, looking at him. Stoick looked up at the sky, keeping an eye out for all the dragons that flew around-

[Stoick]: Good..-Stoick said, dusting the flame off his shoulder plate as if it was dirt-

• • •

[??]: Hoist the torches!!...-A man yells, and the others raise the torches quickly while lighting them. Lighting up the sky, where dragons fly by while roaring-