02| 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

████████████████████

(Y/n), Hiccup and Valka were flying through the frozen place. (Y/n) and Hiccup turned back when they heard slight roars, and found all the dragons flying behind the three of them.

[Hiccup]: Hey, I thought we were going to eat...

[Valka]: We are!...-She said with a smile, placing her hand in front of them. (Y/n) and Hiccup stopped, Valka motioned for them to look down. The two looked at each other curiously before looking at the sea-

The Bewilderbeast came out of the sea with a great roar, he spat out the fishs that he had in his mouth, creating a shower of fishs. Hiccup and (Y/n) gasped at the sight as Valka laughed. The dragons began to catch the fish.

(D/n) quickly went to catch fishs with her mouth, (Y/n) grabbed a fish with her hand before looking at Toothless. She smiles before tossing the fish towards him, who quickly catches the fish with her mouth. Hiccup smiles at her as Toothless looks at him anxiously.

Hiccup looked at Toothless as he nodded, signaling that he could go grab to the fishes. Toothless wasted no time and quickly flew towards the fishs, stuffing his mouth.

...

[Hiccup]: Then, from Dragon Island I found this archipelago...-He explains, but a slight touch on his head made him stop. He looks at (Y/n), who nods elsewhere. He directs his gaze in the direction, seeing her mother draw on the snow with the help of her staff-

[Valka]: There...-She said, finishing her drawing-

Suddenly, Toothless started spin around Valka's drawing with a piece of ice in his mouth. He wanted (D/n)'s attention again. Valka chuckled as (Y/n) and Hiccup looked at each other with a smile. Toothless walked around (D/n) as she followed him with her eyes.

Toothless stopped and tried to remove the piece of ice but it had stuck to his tongue. Cloudjumper sniffed closely at the designs Toothless had made.

...

[Y/n]: Is it safe?...-(Y/n) asks, looking down-

[Hiccup]: We're going to find out now..-Hiccup said, (Y/n) raised an eyebrow but before asking him what he meant, Hiccup signaled to (D/n) to jump. She nods and jumps, making (Y/n) scream in fear-

[Y/n]: Hiccup! That's not funny!...

He and Valka watched as (D/n) floated up on the air currents, (Y/n) looked at Hiccup with arms folded and a frown on her lips. Valka saw how his son had a smile on his lips and a twinkle in his eyes.

[Valka]: Hiccup, is she your girlfriend?...-Valka says, Hiccup looks at his mother with a blush and a nervous smile- You didn't introduce her to me...

[Hiccup]: (Y/n) is my fiancée, mom...-He replied, Valka nods with a smile-

[Valka]: The sparkle in your eyes when you look at her is sincere love...-Hiccup looks at (Y/n) again, who was playing with (D/n)-

[Hiccup]: Yes, I love her with all my heart. I don't know what I would do without her in my world. She was the first to believe in me and the only one who was with me..

[Valka]: And you picked the right girl, son. Now let's fly...

Hiccup yelled with excitement as they began to float through the air currents just like (Y/n). The other dragons also launched to be able to fly. Valka looked at Hiccup and (Y/n) before starting to go dragon to dragon, until she got to (Y/n).