𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

████░░░░░░ 40%

███████░░░ 70%

██████████ 100%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚

❚How to Train Your Dragon❚

»—————«

[Gobber]: -- and with one twist, he took my hand, and swallowed it whole!.. And I saw the look on his face...-He waves around the turkey on his hand- I was delicious! He must have passed the word because it wasn't a month before another one of them took my leg..

(Y/N) and the others gasp as Hiccup blankly stares at the fire with a frown.

[Fishlegs]: Isn't it strange to think that your hand was inside a dragon?..-Fishlegs questions, waving around his two large chicken legs- Like, if your mind was still in control of it, you could have killed the dragon from the inside by crushing its heart or something...

[Snotlout]: I swear, I'm so angry!..-Snotlout growls- I'll avenge your beautiful hand and your beautiful foot. I'll chop of the legs of every dragon I fight, with my face!..

Gobber hums in disagreement, wiping his mouth.

[Gobber]: No. It's the wings and the tail you really want. If it can't fly..-he wags the wing around- it can't get away. A downed dragon is a dead dragon..-Gobber yawns, rising and stretching- All right. I'm off to bed. You should be, too. Tomorrow we get to the big boys, slowly but surely making our way up to the Monstrous Nightmare...

(Y/N) watched as Hiccup quickly got up from his seat. He leaves his food and walks away from the group of kids as they excitedly chatter.

[Gobber]: But who'll win the honor of killing it?..

[Tuffnut]: It's gonna be me..-Tuffnut smirks, leaning back- It's my destiny, see?..

Aster looks up, softly gasping when he looks at (Y/N) standing looking down.

[Fishlegs]: Your mom let you get a tattoo?..

[Tuffnut]: It's not a tattoo, it's a birthmark...

[Ruffnut]: I've been stuck with you since birth, and that was never there before..-Ruffnut replies-

(Y/N) silently debates going after him before she narrows her eyes, shaking her head before turning away and joining the others once more. Aster looked at her while he again looks at the campfire.

[Tuffnut]: Yes it was! You've just never seen me from the left side...

...

Hiccup opens his diary, takes his pencil and looks at his drawing before redrawing the other half of the tail fin in the Night Fury.

...

He smiles and nods, sliding it into place before holding the tail fin open. He nods looking at it before closing it, looking at the drawing in front of him.

»—————«

[Hiccup]: Hey, Toothless..-Hiccup calls in a sing song, approaching the Night Fury with a basket. The Night Fury was next to the Light Fury, when the two dragons heard their voices, they shook their heads to look at them- Brought breakfast! I hope you're hungry..-he grunts, dumping the basket as Toothless eagerly sniffs at the air-